Moose is the #1 Middleweight in the world

I like Moose a lot, but after watching him get manhandled by King Mo in person several years ago I kinda thought less of him as a fighter

I see Mousasi as number 1 MW as well.

Top 3-5 MW. Guy was in the UFC and couldn't get the job done. Good fighter but has always collected belts in smaller orgs so he's the worldwide forum darling.

Fucking fanboy, you morons are reaching Colin fans level of retardness

Rory's courage is his downfall, even though great to see. Moose is too big for his wrestling and too good on the feet.

But Sassy shouldn't complain, he gets tons of love on this board, even with the strange moves that messed up a lot of fun fights. Took him ages to get to the UFC, Anderson fight gone once he got there. The peak Vitor fight, too. Hendo was ancient, as well. And then he leaves with all the new fun MW match-ups like Yoel, Rob, Luke and a Jacare rubber match on the table to fight Shlemenko and Carvalho...yet he still gets support, and it's hard to not like him, though there's reason not to.

No..absolutely not.

You actually have to beat someone in the top #5 let alone the top 1-2 to be considered the best at your weight.

He couldn't even finish Shlemenko.

He's top 5 but you cant rank him 1 since he hasnt beaten the best guys and wont be fighting the best guys either.

Thats just fact, forget the Hall fluke he fought mid level guys in UFC. Meanwhile Whittaker has the belt, beat Jacare and beat Romero twice.

Mousasi didnt beat the top 5 guys and wont be fighting any in Bellator.

if he meant moose, then he should have typed moose. thanks for pointing out the obvious though, where tf would i be without you boo.

was not meant to be sarcastic, and people make a lot of spelling errors on this forum. Calm down.

One of the best. Better than Bisping for sure. Better than Whittaker or Yoel? I wish I could've seen him fight them.

Beating rory doesnt make u the best mw in the world. Rory is a ww

Top 3-5 MW. Guy was in the UFC and couldn't get the job done. Good fighter but has always collected belts in smaller orgs so he's the worldwide forum darling.

Couldn't get the job done? He was next in line for a title shot but the ufc wouldn't pay him nothing. He is one of only 3 men to beat Chris Weidman and Mousasi did it quicker and easier than any of them.

If only he could have, you know, strung together some wins in a row to try to take the UFC MW belt.

He couldn't so he had to go to a small pond like Bellator to be a big fish.

Facts

If he were the no.1 MW in the world, he would have beaten Jacare, bro. I like Mousasi, he is top 10; not no. 1.. that is Whittaker right now.

Bobby Knuckles would beat Gegard more often than not, but if they fought one time and Gegard won, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

Back