More Anti-Trump Content Jammed Into Their Shows: Don Lemon or Anderson Cooper?

The personnel problem at the gym is indeed a problem.

CNN is trash from the abyss. Influencing the minds of the gullible and uninformed.

I don't think many people watch it, at least when you compare it to FOX.

and that's way worse.

But seriously, observationally, even if you hate Trump and love those two . . . You have to admit that's all they do. Sad. Unless you like them, then I guess you might be glad.

I don't even know what channel it's on.

I don't like the word "jammed" in context with either Lemon or Cooper.

have you tried not watching a show you don't like

it's on at the lunch room at work with about 8 other TVs on different channels. I don't watch it but the headline said something about a racist video for two days straight non-stop.

it's on at the lunch room at work with about 8 other TVs on different channels. I don't watch it but the headline said something about a racist video for two days straight non-stop.
excuses only please those who make them.

I eat lunch too, but somehow I can't remember the last time I had to pay attention to a TV I didn't want to. The last time I watched cable television was the presidential debates.

Where do you live?

Gyms in my area would not get by with CNN on.

You never know. Rational Poster might be next to you squating while holding the blue rubber 5 lb weights

to be honest, I dont get the bitching about CNN, when one can simply go to a gym that does not play it. But that last sentence, holy shit, lol.

8ab47625-a2b1-45b0-9b76-a655d3f947bd-giphy.gif

after 8 years of Obama hate training on Fox, im pretty much tapped out on outrage.

excuses only please those who make them.

I eat lunch too, but somehow I can't remember the last time I had to pay attention to a TV I didn't want to. The last time I watched cable television was the presidential debates.

I don't pay attention and it doesn't bother me. I simply meant that sometimes it is unavoidable. You have to sit by some TV if you are using the break room. There is CNN, Fox, ESPN, some other sports thing usually with soccer, house flipping, that black lady who isn't oprah, etc....

I don't pay attention and it doesn't bother me. I simply meant that sometimes it is unavoidable. You have to sit by some TV if you are using the break room. There is CNN, Fox, ESPN, some other sports thing usually with soccer, house flipping, that black lady who isn't oprah, etc....

It's tempting to switch gyms because of CNN and all but this one is 24 hours and nearby.

But like you said, the tvs everywhere are unavoidable. Even in the change room. Also, what people forget is there are always topic lines running across the screen so even when by accident you catch glimpse the headline is plain to see what's being talked about.

They both often feature likely paid Trump cocksuckers Ed Martin (who looks and acts like an evil villain from Batman The Animated Series), the live action Eric Cartman, and many others.

"i hate the media it is too biased...but i watch it anyways..." - typical whiner

" no matter what we do they will watch and we get more ad revenue...this is a reason why we always win...they talk about us because the more they hate, the more they love to watch..."- biased media

in other news....

"woman keeps feeding rats and wonders why the rats wont go away..."
<LikeReally5>

I've tried. I'm at the gym working out. The feminist owner has stipulated a CNN channel on at all times. I get staff to sneak on Fox once in awhile.

I'm watching sports but old wandering eye keeps peeking at the travesty that is CNN.

The political hack "something Blow" just went on about Trump's projected pathology blah blah blah.
you're such a dork LOL

Back