More Anti-Trump Content Jammed Into Their Shows: Don Lemon or Anderson Cooper?

The personnel problem at the gym is indeed a problem.

CNN is trash from the abyss. Influencing the minds of the gullible and uninformed.
FOX NEWS however...

who cares what they put on in the Gym? Why are you even watching television when you workout?

I haven't actually watched cnn in many months but a couple times a week I put it on for like 30 seconds just to see if they can keep this retard fest up and sure enough nothings changed.

Lemonhead Is seriously an imbecile. Like almost a slow adult.

I haven't actually watched cnn in many months but a couple times a week I put it on for like 30 seconds just to see if they can keep this retard fest up and sure enough nothings changed.

Lemonhead Is seriously an imbecile. Like almost a slow adult.

You kind of have to be lobotomized if you're going to really push the progressive agenda.

I was going to post a thread on this topic.

In the past were the news channels always 24/7 politics?
And always critiquing the President?

People as well, were politics always this infused in people lives?

It's something people worry about daily now

All these guys do is anti-Trump. Are their shows 7 hours? Because it feels like it. All hate all the time.

I call it a tie. They both get first place.
Show me anything that they said that is untrue and I may start to care.

Where do you live?

Gyms in my area would not get by with CNN on.

You never know. Rational Poster might be next to you squating while holding the blue rubber 5 lb weights
He’s too occupied shaving his legs so he can wear his jeggings around town.

I don't like the word "jammed" in context with either Lemon or Cooper.

giphy.gif

Bam! Peanut butter and jam!

Non hold a candle to snl. That show has gone full out sjw. Haven’t watched in a while though and apparently ratings are in the shitter for it

That is why I only watch Fox News. They tell you up front they are Fair and Balanced. So much so it is their slogan.

I sometimes see in Anderson's eyes that he knows what he is doing, and he doesnt fully like it. He had some integrity, and made it the right way. He is accepted by those he really wants to accept him, but he also knows what he is doing sucks. Lemon is clueless.

I sometimes see in Anderson's eyes that he knows what he is doing, and he doesnt fully like it.

Since you have your back to him when he's doing it I assume you're looking into his eyes through a mirror. And I respect that. Intimacy is important. But I think you're being insecure. I bet Andy's liking it just fine.

I've tried. I'm at the gym working out. The feminist owner has stipulated a CNN channel on at all times. I get staff to sneak on Fox once in awhile.

I'm watching sports but old wandering eye keeps peeking at the travesty that is CNN.

The political hack "something Blow" just went on about Trump's projected pathology blah blah blah.

Never want to leave the comfort of your echo chamber huh?

Trump's great. He totally didn't collude. Obamacare has been repealed. A glorious wall has been built. Hillary has been locked up. All illegals have been deported. All muslim immigration has been banned. And, of course, he's been way too busy winning to play any golf. MAGA.

Lemon by quite a comfortable margin. He spins any and every story into anti-Trump nonsense.

Aside from that, he's an absolutely miserable human being, and I totally won't be shocked if he kills himself one day. That guy has some serious issues. He's a dark horse in my celebrity death pool.

Since you have your back to him when he's doing it I assume you're looking into his eyes through a mirror. And I respect that. Intimacy is important. But I think you're being insecure. I bet Andy's liking it just fine.

Not a very progressive joke.

Back