More impressive - Nate rocking Conor or Conor dropping Nate?

Both. I just loved those two fights.

I don't get it why some people seem to think you can only like one of them. It's like Messi and Ronaldo. Why can't I appreciate greatness? Why do I have to dislike one of them in order to like the other?

513971508.0.jpg

2017af3fe90b791adc419fbe12a168d7_crop_exact.jpg

Conor-McGregor-Nate-Diaz-748003.jpg

conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-594893.jpg

Nate rocking Conor's virgin chin.

No one had done that prior or since those fights (in MMA).

Conor's first eight minutes in the rematch were insane. Beat Nate to the punch again and again, and hit him very hard.

Actually with that in mind I'm most impressed by Nate's durability and how well he came back at the end of the second round and the latter part of the third in Conor/Nate II.

I don't get it why some people seem to think you can only like one of them. It's like Messi and Ronaldo. Why can't I appreciate greatness? Why do I have to dislike one of them in order to like the other?

Because people are addicted to binary thinking. It's got to be either this or that.

Heaven forbid you actually just like fights, or like both fighters.

Gassed Conor gets rocked fairly easy I suppose. Him dropping Nate twice inside the first round was pretty impressive. Just as Nate absorbing all the power shots in the first fight.

Conor's first eight minutes in the rematch were insane. Beat Mate to the punch again and again, and hit him very hard.

Actually with that in mind I'm more impressed by Nate's durability and how well he came back at the end of the second round and the latter part of the third in Conor/Nate II.

Yea people like to shit on Conor for those fights. The reality is anyone else other than Nate eating those shots would have been KOed several times. his chin was unreal in both fights.

Both were awesome. But the first 10 minutes of the rematch were amazing... Hit him with everything but the kitchen sink and couldn't finish.

Yea people like to shit on Conor for those fights. The reality is anyone else other than Nate eating those shots would have been KOed several times. his chin was unreal in both fights.
Damn straight!

Odd question

I guess Nate because it (somewhat) led to a finish

AVeLmMU.png

I'm not a fan of Conor. I'm also not a huge Nate fan. I am a fight fan first and foremost, and I thoroughly enjoyed both bouts.

Conor's first eight minutes in the rematch were insane. Beat Nate to the punch again and again, and hit him very hard.

Actually with that in mind I'm most impressed by Nate's durability and how well he came back at the end of the second round and the latter part of the third in Conor/Nate II.
yup. also include that first round in the first fight and it's amazing how many clean shots Nate took. especially since Conor's left was hailed as "touch of death" and such, and with good reason. I'm a fan of both but was sure Nate was getting finished in both fights early on.

It's the same fucking thread over and over with this fucking halfwit.
1513764768815.jpg

Conor dropping nate, because nate is known to be super tough and hard to drop. Conor getting rocked wasnt really that surprising because he was gassed as shit.

Watching the second fight i was actually very surpised he managed to drop nate multiple times.

Nate was the first person to rock Conor.

Conor wasn't the first person to drop Diaz, and probably won't be the last if he ever fights again.

i like the reasonability in this thread.
some Conor fans, some Nate fans, some not fans of either
but everyone expressing appreciation for the actual fights themselves

I say Nate rocking Conor. It completely changed the tide of the fight and led to the finish. Conor had Nate hurt on more than one occasion and did absolutely nothing with it. My vote goes to Nate...
tenor.gif

Well, the fight taking place at 170 where Nate could be at his absolute best / fill out his frame definitely didn't hurt.

I feel a lot of people seem to either forget the fight took place at 170 or maybe just don't factor It into the equation.

513971508.0.jpg

2017af3fe90b791adc419fbe12a168d7_crop_exact.jpg

id say khabib and tony are more like messi and ronaldo.. what has nate accomplished besides his win over conor..

Back