More impressive - Nate rocking Conor or Conor dropping Nate?

MJ is a weak striker now?
He is faster and stronger than Conor just lacks the range and accuracy compared to Conor.
Never said he was a weak striker.

just that Nate was facing a far weaker striker than he was against Conor. Naturally he will look good, as he's the far superior boxer. Doesn't necessarily mean that was the best version of him relative to his bouts with Conor. Technically, I feel Nate was clearly at his absolute best against Conor and why wouldn't he be. Those were the biggest fights of his career / life.

MJ's got some hands but I wouldn't put his boxing / striking In the same universe as Conor. Not trying to gargle nuts or anything but It's the truth.

Never said he was a weak striker.

just that Nate was facing a far weaker striker than he was against Conor. Naturally he will look good, as he's the far superior boxer. Doesn't necessarily mean that was the best version of him relative to his bouts with Conor. Technically, I feel Nate was clearly at his absolute best against Conor and why wouldn't he be. Those were the biggest fights of his career / life.

MJ's got some hands but I wouldn't put his boxing / striking In the same universe as Conor. Not trying to gargle nuts or anything but It's the truth.
I agree he’s not as good as Conor and must have misunderstood your last post.
I’m just not convinced Nate was as well prepped for Conor as he was MJ.
I think he will be for the trilogy.

Nate beat Conor TWICE.
Oh really?

How do you figure? He was dropped 3 times in the first 2 rounds--those clearly went to mcgregor. Nate took the third and possibly the 5th because of the td, but he clearly was outstruck by conor in the 4th.

I’d say Nate rocking Conor as he finished him soon after. Nobody has hurt Conor standing in the ufc before.

Back