More Jessamyn Duke photos because why not

hah, you fuckers are funny.

Big muscles are just for show though. Gotta keep 'fit', and build skills.

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

Coolio, your lightsabre is inferior to ours. We're talking about straight flexin'. This ain't shinin' physically for no hoes.

hah, you fuckers are funny.

Big muscles are just for show though. Gotta keep 'fit', and build skills.

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

No, they're not.
Each 5 lbs of muscle is +20 to all of my skills.

I equipped the Broceror's Stone, you'll find it when you venture out of the cave of Duke

Is it even fair that they let Joe Lauzon have a sex change, change his name to Jessamyn Duke and fight on women's TUF?

I bought a 2 pood primal bell from them, the thing is fantastic.

FUNCTIONAL STRENNNGTTTHHH

Those things are cool though, not surprised they work well. I'm allergic to dairy so i'm going to invest in some Hemp Force in the coming year.

BH68rY8CAAA3VCT.jpg

No, they're not.
Each 5 lbs of muscle is +20 to all of my skills.

I equipped the Broceror's Stone, you'll find it when you venture out of the cave of Duke

you're not cool if you don't get a Napoleon Dynamite reference

i feel sorry for you guys who think shes "hot", i live in san diego and shes a 4-5 round these parts. very glad i dont live in the midwest where that girl would probably be a 9

seriously...I can't really see what these guys see in her, she's moderately cute but that's about it. She's too damn skinny, she desperately needs a bacon cheeseburger...at every meal

I think she'd look a lot more appealing when she's not on a show where she has to stay in fighting shape and weight for 6 weeks.

I'd like to catch her on a long layoff between fights and see how she looks.

She's top 3 in the TUF house for sure, not including Tate.

Have any of her old modeling pics surfaced yet? I bet she looked better then. She sacrificed looks for actual accomplishment in her chosen field. I can respect that. It's not like we're running out of pretty girls anytime soon. And it's not like she's ugly now, she just added "man muscles" that might turn a lot of men off (and turn some on too).

She's sexy.

Being tall and having a bodyfat that's not on par with the average American cheeseburger swallower doesn't make her "manly."

In fact the guys who find her "manly" are probably some of the least secure in their own masculinity.

She is very clearly a tall cute girl who likes to stay in shape.

Would bang until a solar flare kills us all.
Low body fat combined with muscles isn't very feminine in most cases. Especially for a female with a "boyish" body shape to begin with. Don't get me wrong, it's great for a fighter. But I can pretty much guarantee she looked better as a model with less muscles and all that. Women have higher body fat than men for a reason. They're designed to carry it in the right places (breasts, butt, hips). There's a clear difference between that and being overweight or obese.

Have any of her old modeling pics surfaced yet? I bet she looked better then. She sacrificed looks for actual accomplishment in her chosen field. I can respect that. It's not like we're running out of pretty girls anytime soon. And it's not like she's ugly now, she just added "man muscles" that might turn a lot of men off (and turn some on too).

Modelling is an accomplishment as well. She didnt sacrifice anything for fighting, its not like she was a top model or something

Modelling is an accomplishment as well. She didnt sacrifice anything for fighting, its not like she was a top model or something
I actually agree with that. But yes, she sacrificed conventional good looks for her chosen profession.

you're not cool if you don't get a Napoleon Dynamite reference

1. I got the reference.
2. I didn't think it was funny and expanded on it
3. Napoleon Dynamite isn't cool

Back