More people might go back to MySpace because Facebook is selling your private info

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How crazy would that be the Original makes a comeback? I always liked Myspace better, Tom was everyones friend.

Ehh more of a Sherdog type dude. Real life friends sharing what pics about what they eat doesnt interest me.

Also I have no friends.......<DCrying>

I don't think I could ever look Tom in the eye again the way I ghosted on him like that.

And it seemed like such a good idea at the time to let Mark Zuckerberg know everything I was doing every second of the day.

LOL I just deleted my facebook a few minutes ago and my last post told my friends to find me on myspace.

Check out Mastadon too. It's set up like a P2P network so no one corporation or govt controls it, and it's open source so they can't sneak code in there that users can't see.

Google+ is the only place you can find me. But I'll never see ya

MySpace was like the social network bar were you could easily find new people to meet using their search engine. Met and talked to a lot of chicks on there.

Facebook is more like the social network Mayberry were everybody knows everybody. Facebook always asks you if you know the person before officially sending a friend request. It isn’t really oriented for getting to know new people.

I personally found Facebook boring, I liked MySpace though, but gave it up after everyone deserted it.

If only Myspace was the same Myspace that was originally designed.
The last time I used Myspace I had trouble emailing friends.
All former functions were completely removed.

And Fuck Facebook!
I use my phone to keep contact with people and plan events like an intelligent individual.

Lmao I can see why you might think that. But I deleted that motherfucker 7 years ago and haven't looked back.
Why brother?

Dont you want to keep in touch with your friends and family?

or did you delete it to avoid an Ex or exes?

Facebook is not going anywhere for a while and MySpace is NEVER coming back.

Hooking up with chicks on myspace

<Oku03><{1-12}>

Miss the good old days of social networks being just that - social. Not Fuckerberg telling me whose posts I should see and what not.

I doubt myspace will ever come back but if it does my ass will be all

<{1-69}>

Its too funny to see nerds instagramming about deleting their Facebook "to make a statement" with their dumb hashtags, but still use Whatsapp, and Instagram. Facebook knew something like this was coming so they're buying up the new shit, but its still under Zuckerburg's nuts.

Hooking up with chicks on myspace

<Oku03><{1-12}>

Miss the good old days of social networks being just that - social. Not Fuckerberg telling me whose posts I should see and what not.

I doubt myspace will ever come back but if it does my ass will be all

<{1-69}>
Fuckberg! Lofl!!!

Can someone briefly explain what all the outrage is about Facebook? They were selling your info? I thought that was common knowledge

Back