More people might go back to MySpace because Facebook is selling your private info

Well thats what happens when people jump ship in droves, and leave their accounts inactive for three years or more. I think gmail even gives a warning if you don't use your email for over a year or log in they delete all the files or emails or was that hotmail? I forget which one, they dont delete your email they just delete all the emails inside i had important emails and they were all gone. Now i make sure to log in to my emails every once in a while.

I never went long without logging in though, because for a long time, Myspace was still the best way to share music. My band's page was up there, and I'd log into my personal account every time I logged into the band account. Just one day, when I thought to download the old photos, it was gone.

[
I never went long without logging in though, because for a long time, Myspace was still the best way to share music. My band's page was up there, and I'd log into my personal account every time I logged into the band account. Just one day, when I thought to download the old photos, it was gone.
Your band page is still up right? I think Myspace got rid of personal pages because they were revamping it for the original purpose when it first started was to promote and for musical talent to network on.

They done fucked up, if they wiped out millions of profiles people had tons of pics loaded up there, thats sad stuff, thats why you should always back up your pics on a disk file.

I’ll go back to MySpace just cuz my momz ain’t on it.

[

Your band page is still up right? I think Myspace got rid of personal pages because they were revamping it for the original purpose when it first started was to promote and for musical talent to network on.

They done fucked up, if they wiped out millions of profiles people had tons of pics loaded up there, thats sad stuff, thats why you should always back up your pics on a disk file.

Nah, I can't even log into the old band page. They dumped everything apparently.

I just deleted my account permanently turns out I had just had it deactivated before.

How crazy would that be the Original makes a comeback? I always liked Myspace better, Tom was everyones friend.
WTF no one is going back to myspace. Maybe fucking 34-50 year olds but not like 32-21 year olds. Fuck most people in that second demo didnt have a myspace ever. I think we will go back to boards, like dope ass boards where you can go talk to people about only the shit you like. Or maybe something switches with insta and snap and it becomes like a video chat site voyeur thing but without the sexual context. Itll always go toward that though, make no mistake about it.

Back