More proof Tyler Jeffery Dillashaw is a snake.

The BW GOAT does what he wants. Sorry, it's not Cruz.

images

images

<{cruzshake}>

I used to be TJ stan like yourself until there was actual footage of him being a dickhead in training. Dom is far from my favorite fighter to watch. Yes, he's a boring, pillowfisted point fighter. He still beat TJ clean. There was literally no argument for Dildoshaw outside of rounds 4 and 5. Unless you were shitfaced and gave him a 10-8, 3-2 is not a draw. You haven't disproven anything I've said; don't take yourself that seriously, bud.
It was a split decision. Like half the media had dillashaw winning too. That's why you're wrong about it being a clear cut win for Cruz. Any unbiased fan knows that damn near every round could have been scored 10-10. Rogan was so awfully biased in that fight, it was pathetic. TJ landed more strikes than Cruz did and if you listen to biased as fuck Rogan, he made is sound like Cruz outlander TJ 10-1. I can't name any 5 round fight that deserved a draw as much as this one off the top of my head, other than maybe Romero/Whittaker 2.

It was a split decision. Like half the media had dillashaw winning too. That's why you're wrong about it being a clear cut win for Cruz. Any unbiased fan knows that damn near every round could have been scored 10-10. Rogan was so awfully biased in that fight, it was pathetic. TJ landed more strikes than Cruz did and if you listen to biased as fuck Rogan, he made is sound like Cruz outlander TJ 10-1. I can't name any 5 round fight that deserved a draw as much as this one off the top of my head, other than maybe Romero/Whittaker 2.

It was not a draw. TJ got this. Maybe 48-47. I cant really remember. But watching the fight live I had the strong impression that TJ comfortably edged a decision.

Just listening to MMA hour. When TJ was mad with no title...face of one of the groups trying to unionize. Now that he has a title won’t even admit he has even heard of project spearhead. Has no idea what happened to the group he was one of the leaders of. You could barely hear him he got so quiet when Thomas briefly asked him questions about it.

This is why you will never see a union in pro-fighting. Guys want it when they are down, when they are on top, doesn’t matter to them anymore.
You say guys only want it when they're down but I think that's only the case with a few slimy bastards like tj. The man was so obviously lying I was cringing when I heard him pretending he doesn't know what happened to wme. The man is a compulsive liar and an obvious one at that.

I would've had more respect for him if he did what stipe did b4 and said next question , or u don't want to talk about it. But instead he lies because he can't help himself it's like his default mode

Its Tyler JEFFREY not JEFFERY.
Ps stop being gay and calling people by their full names

Don’t like either guy much But I hope Dillasnake loses..

It was not a draw. TJ got this. Maybe 48-47. I cant really remember. But watching the fight live I had the strong impression that TJ comfortably edged a decision.
I thought so too but it was close enough that I didn't really feel like there was a loser in that fight. Both guys fought great and I felt were very evenly matched. I think TJ was really coming on strong at the end and he really fucked Dom's leg up.

so it's interesting, TS shitposted and 30 people agreed with him. interesting that I didn't see him talking about the rest of the people in the union, GSP cain cerrone etc. they also didn't say a word too. but hey, let's exclusively hate on dillashaw. also, as frankie said here below, they tried to make fighters in an anonymous way to sign if they agreed with an idea of an union or not. not even 30% did it. and that was anonymously (allegedly at least. we even heard that later that list got leaked or something). so the fighters are either quite dumb (wouldn't rule it out) or they just don't want to form an union

They can't even get 30% to sign a card anon
Never-mind a majority to form a union/collective

Fighters (as a collective) don't want it

also, only natural for dillashaw to be in a bad spot, push for an union, gets what he deserves and back out from it. I bet more than 90% of these fighters would have done the same, if not 100%

I still haven't forgiven him for doing that shitty mitt work on the plane/airport

So half the media thought TJ won, so you say he won.

half the media said Dom won, and you say he lost.

So half the media thought TJ won, so you say he won.

half the media said Dom won, and you say he lost.
I take it reading comprehension is far from your strong suit.

I take it reading comprehension is far from your strong suit.

No I read perfectly.

You wont give Dom credit for the win even though he got the decision and half the media thought he won.

So your subjective opinion is more important than an official decision. Right

I refuse to accept any proof other than a sample of TJ's venom

No I read perfectly.

You wont give Dom credit for the win even though he got the decision and half the media thought he won.

So your subjective opinion is more important than an official decision. Right

I literally said in this thread that i thought TJ won and I have said like 900 times in the past it was arguable Dom won, therefore, it should have probably been a draw as numerous rounds ended and were so close, they easily could have been 10-10 rounds.

If you can't agree that it's arguable either guy won and that it should have been a draw, you are a biased fan, plain and simple. There is no other way around it. It's as close as a title fight gets.

What happened with aldo? I haven't heard
he spoke up against pay for lower tiered fighters.
That earned him the cold shoulders from the UFC.
You can see that clearly as how they fed him to Conor and then did not force Conor to rematch one of the most deserving champions they ever had (that was a time where they gave instant rematch to Ronda, to Cain and someone else I forgot.

Heck, even in Sherdog people made fun of him for speaking up for the little guy.

My point is that there's little incentive for people making money to speak up against it.

I literally said in this thread that i thought TJ won and I have said like 900 times in the past it was arguable Dom won, therefore, it should have probably been a draw as numerous rounds ended and were so close, they easily could have been 10-10 rounds.

If you can't agree that it's arguable either guy won and that it should have been a draw, you are a biased fan, plain and simple. There is no other way around it. It's as close as a title fight gets.

You can argue either guy won. Therefore there is an argument Dom won. Dom got the decision. The decision was not unfair.

Dom has the win over TJ. Dom > TJ for now.

You can argue either guy won. Therefore there is an argument Dom won. Dom got the decision. The decision was not unfair.

Dom has the win over TJ. Dom > TJ for now.
I disagree with the last part. The first part is true. I think TJ > Cruz.

Not just any snake TJ is an inland taipan the deadliest snake in the world

I definitely don't blame any of the fighters for this but blame the UFC, their bullying tactics are well known and lets face it Dana is one of the most vindictive and least professional Presidents in sport, and there have been some great ones. I don't even dislike Dana (I want to like him) but the way he treats his fighters is shocking and I won't bash any for caving in when it comes to organising a union. Yeah TJ could deal with it better and just say no comment or moving on but we don't know what the UFC has said to him.

Back