More Russian Problems for Democrats

Except it isn't spin to say the Ukraine is a target of Russian interference as a direct result of their decades trying to leave the USSR, their 1991 separation and frequent military ocupation by Russian govwrnent unhappy with the results. They have been bullied by Russia for decades. That is also a fact

The Party of Regions didn't even enter the 2014 electoral race, bruh

Of course its spin, because its besides the point and intended to distract from recently uncovered issue of the Podesta Group's lobbying for a pro-Russian group... and failing to disclose it...

The best part is she is on the rules and bylaws comittee. It truly makes my head spin. (Jimmy Dore does a good video on this subject)
I'm a big Jimmy Dore fan, but I haven't watched that vid yet. I'm sure he goes crazy, lol

Of course its spin, because its besides the point and intended to distract from recently uncovered issue of the Podesta Group's lobbying for a pro-Russian group... and failing to disclose it...

I wonder why Podesta didn't disclose

the ECMU "had certified that it was neither funded nor directed by a foreign government or political party."

You're really bad at spotting Russian political infiltration

<{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}>
<{Joewithit}>

You made a thread about a Ukrainian Manchurian Candidate Pro-Russian political party whose leader fled to Russia and ask why don't Russian spies tell people they're working on the behalf of the Russian government

Gee i wonder why

I'm a big Jimmy Dore fan, but I haven't watched that vid yet. I'm sure he goes crazy, lol

He is one of my favorite youtube commentators. He is so genuine in his utter disgust and contempt for the liars and slimeballs that make up todays politicians and media.
If you're interested this is the video were he discusses Donna Brazile.

This is far beyond a "Russian Problem". It turns out the Podestas, Clintons, and the Democratic Party paid for that Russian Dossier and Comey tried to hire the scumbag that created it.

We have an attack on our election process, the presidency, and the state. These people need to be in prison, rotting for a very long time. It's pure treason.

I wonder why Podesta didn't disclose

You're really bad at spotting Russian political infiltration

<{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}>
<{Joewithit}>

You made a thread about a Ukrainian Manchurian Candidate Pro-Russian political party whose leader fled to Russia and ask why don't Russian spies tell people they're working on the behalf of the Russian government

Gee i wonder why
No.

NBC ran a story about it because the FBI is investigating them for it, THEN I started a thread on it to discuss it. But because you can't deal with it, you're trying to deflect from the story.

Ukraine’s D.C. Lobbyists in Disarray as Dictator Flees
02.25.14 6:11 PM ET

Viktor Yanukovych, Ukraine’s deposed autocrat, could probably use his lobbyists in Washington now more than ever. The only problem at this point is that the lobbyists themselves are not sure whether they still work for him.

It's a risk built into the business of lobbying for foreign clients. Every now and again, the guys writing the checks are ousted from power. Take the government of Ukraine. Two heavyweight lobbying firms sold their services to represent an innocuous sounding think tank based in Brussels, Belgium called the European Centre for a Modern Ukraine (ECFMU). Now those lobbyists are in limbo.

On paper, the Centre represented itself as a non-partisan research institution that pressed for Ukraine’s integration with the European Union. In reality, it was closely tied to the party of Viktor Yanukovych and one of his principal financial backers, Sergei Klyuyev.

The two firms that got the ECFMU contract are the Podesta Group, which is run by the brother of White House special counselor John Podesta, Tony; and Mercury, a public relations firm staffed by former GOP Congressman Vin Weber and other Republican lobbyists.

Ed Kutler, a lobbyist representing the ECFMU for Mercury told the Daily Beast, “We are waiting to see what happens on the ground in Ukraine. But we are still talking to staff and think tank people who come to us and ask us what is happening in the Ukraine. The fact is every five minutes there is a new headline and obviously a changing situation and we need to see how events settle in.” "We’re awaiting guidance from the European Centre for what if any work they have for us in the future,” said one source in Washington familiar with the lobbying efforts from the two groups. Another former lobbyist for the Centre told The Daily Beast the account was now in up in the air.

One Republican Senate aide who works closely on Ukraine issues told The Daily Beast that the lobbyists for the ECFMU have been “radio silent” for at least the last six weeks. Another Democratic House staff member who works on European policy issues confirmed this.

These sources say the last major push from the ECFMU lobbyists was in the fall when they pressed lawmakers to oppose a resolution from Sen. Richard Durbin, the Senate Majority Whip, calling for the release of Yulia Tymoshenko, the former Ukrainian prime minister who was convicted and jailed in 2011 under the Yanukovych regime on corruption charges. On Feb. 22 she was released from prison.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/ukraines-dc-lobbyists-in-disarray-as-dictator-flees

He is one of my favorite youtube commentators. He is so genuine in his utter disgust and contempt for the liars and slimeballs that make up todays politicians and media.
If you're interested this is the video were he discusses Donna Brazile.

I will check it out. Thank you!

This is far beyond a "Russian Problem". It turns out the Podestas, Clintons, and the Democratic Party paid for that Russian Dossier and Comey tried to hire the scumbag that created it.

We have an attack on our election process, the presidency, and the state. These people need to be in prison, rotting for a very long time. It's pure treason.

Like I said in another thread. I wouldn't be surprised if the heads of the intelligence agencies are not being wholly truthful about the Russian hacking

No.

NBC ran a story about it because the FBI is investigating them for it, THEN I started a thread on it to discuss it. But because you can't deal with it, you're trying to deflect from the story.

No i can deal directly with it, hence all the words.

What's your counter. That the party reflects Ukrainian politics and their leadership? It was dissolved for being a house made of sticks. And that house made of sticks appeared solid like every other Ukrainian party until it revealed its secret affiliations after fundraising and its leader fled the country. Think about it again. Why wouldn't they disclose their affiliation to the Russian government? Because that isn't the Ukrainian government, and that isn't a valid representation for a country during its national election, independent for well over a decade.

This was a mole party who entrapped support for their cause under a scenic set backdrop

And now you sow more political dissent by blanketing all "Dems" with your thread title because you want to treat US politics like a Civil War without considering the context or motivations behind Russian hacking of a Ukrainian political party

Even if these allegations are true, I don't see how any of this constitutes treason.

No i can deal directly with it, hence all the words.

What's your counter. That the party reflects Ukrainian politics and their leadership? It was dissolved for being a house made of sticks. And that house made of sticks appeared solid like every other Ukrainian party until it revealed its secret affiliations after fundraising and its leader fled the country. Think about it again. Why wouldn't they disclose their affiliation to the Russian government? Because that isn't the Ukrainian government, and that isn't a valid representation for a country during its national election, independent for well over a decade.

This was a mole party who entrapped support for their cause under a scenic set backdrop
lol http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/135092075/

That's not using big boy words bud

This

On paper, the Centre represented itself as a non-partisan research institution that pressed for Ukraine’s integration with the European Union. In reality, it was closely tied to the party of Viktor Yanukovych and one of his principal financial backers,Sergei Klyuyev.

Is exactly what we're talking about. What was presented to backers on paper, and who was actually pulling the move to conceal political affiliation.

Russia, not the Ukraine.

Would the Podesta group, other groups, Republicans across party lines support EU backed integration parties?

Fuck yes they would.

Too bad it was a hoax

That's not using big boy words bud

This

Is exactly what we're talking about. What was presented to backers on paper, and who was actually pulling the move to conceal political affiliation.

Russia, not the Ukraine.
You must be getting dizzy with all that spinning.

If you support a political party that lied to your face that its all about the EU and not a Russian plant, you are not the Russian plant, you are a producer who invested in a flop film that told you it was going to be Sandra Bullock and George Clooney in space but gave you Amores Perros and now everyone's upset you backed a film about dog-fighting and sharing your girlfriend with your brother

Unless you state the specifics of what you think is spin you aren't saying anything real bud

Use more words

- Podesta Group lobbied on behalf of the interests of ECFMU, a pro-Russian think tank in 2013.
On paper, the Centre represented itself as a non-partisan research institution that pressed for Ukraine’s integration with the European Union. In reality, it was closely tied to the party of Viktor Yanukovych and one of his principal financial backers, Sergei Klyuyev.
- At the time, Yanukovych was in power in the Ukraine and was trying to get the Ukraine into the EU, where a pro-Russian autocrat could give Russia more influence.
- He fled the country in 2014.
That is the Russian connection.

-The Podesta Group failed to report these activities under FARA. Thats a felony.

- Podesta Group lobbied on behalf of the interests of ECFMU, a pro-Russian think tank in 2013.

- At the time, Yanukovych was in power in the Ukraine and was trying to get the Ukraine into the EU, where a pro-Russian autocrat could give Russia more influence.
- He fled the country in 2014.
That is the Russian connection.

-The Podesta Group failed to report these activities under FARA. Thats a felony.

Your article repeatedly states the group did not file because they were not told there was Russian government backing. If you found evidence they knew, wallpaper your bedroom and string thumbtacks ITT but as far as the reports have been, this is a pretty clear case of a Russian Intelligence misdirect to entrap US relations under false pretenses of supporting Ukrainian EU integration

Back