More Stunning. 8 SB apperances or ELI MANNING being the only man to beat Brady in a SB???

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Seriously.

8 SB is stunning. But Rainman Eli Manning being the only man to beat Brady in a SB??????

Lunacy

still-the-only-man-to-beat-brady-in-the-superbowl-13832368.png

8 Super Bowl appearance by far

Giants had Eli Manning but they also had a stout defense in both of those Super Bowl wins. All Eli had to do was not screw up too bad.

8 super bowl as Bill Parcells likes to say an many NFL coaches say. Offense puts up points but defense wins games. Pats could not contain the defensive front line of the giants. They made Tom run a lot an not have many open plays.

8 Super Bowl appearance by far

Giants had Eli Manning but they also had a stout defense in both of those Super Bowl wins. All Eli had to do was not screw up too bad.

First off 2 super bowl wins is far more impressive than 8 appearances. No one cares how many times you’ve been there unless you win. Hence the Bills. But the pats have won super bowls and appeared in ones they lost. So their resume is stellar.

I never understand how someone can say that all a QB has to do is not screw up too bad and they’ll win.

Obviously it takes a hell of a lot more Than just that to stop the Pats in the super bowl and Manning played damn good in Those super bowl appearances

People forget how sick those giants teams were. Those teams were stacked on defense and offense.

Who was the Giants RB those years, was it Tiki Barber? I forget. My memory is fuzzy.

Who was the Giants RB those years, was it Tiki Barber? I forget. My memory is fuzzy.

Tiki retired the year before and was always on TV talking shit about Eli. Then the Giants won, told Tiki to get fucked, and Tiki started begging people to pay him to play on their flag football teams.

Tiki retired the year before and was always on TV talking shit about Eli. Then the Giants won, told Tiki to get fucked, and Tiki started begging people to pay him to play on their flag football teams.

LOL that is funny, but seriously who was there running back?

8 Superbowls, but Eli with a number 6 seed worried me more than Peyton with a number 1.

Do you think Eli and Peyton get together and add up their rings and then frown cause goat brady beats em both combined? Or do they just get together and say eff it we look like downs children lets do shit*y pizza commercials and cash in.

First off 2 super bowl wins is far more impressive than 8 appearances. No one cares how many times you’ve been there unless you win. Hence the Bills. But the pats have won super bowls and appeared in ones they lost. So their resume is stellar.

I never understand how someone can say that all a QB has to do is not screw up too bad and they’ll win.

Obviously it takes a hell of a lot more Than just that to stop the Pats in the super bowl and Manning played damn good in Those super bowl appearances

That's why I said "not screw up too bad" champ. Eli didn't have to be perfect to beat the Pats just make the clutch plays when they counted which he did. He beat an unstoppable 18-0 Pats team. How many hall of famers can say they did that?

That's why I said "not screw up too bad" champ. Eli didn't have to be perfect to beat the Pats just make the clutch plays when they counted which he did. He beat an unstoppable 18-0 Pats team. How many hall of famers can say they did that?

A little luck never hurts in games like that either. Sometimes plays just Go in one teams favor.

Tom Brady is more impressive. Eli had an amazing defense those years

Whats crazier is despite 2 losses, Kurt Warner had the 3 highest passing yard totals in a game in SB history (at the time of the last one with the cardinals)
....in only 3 appearances. 365, 377, and 414 in only 83 total completions

Thats disgusting

here is a question. if a prime brady is on the 85 pats, do they beat the bears?

Back