More "Tolerance" demonstrated....'We Are Not Civil': Vandals Smash Windows, Spray Paint Doors of NYC

Hey @glenwo2 . I'm not going to read your OP, but I'm pretty interested in how conservatives are fearful of immigration, so let's talk anout that.

I think many lower socioeconomic class Americans are so useless and inept that they know immigrants, even ones who don't speak English or have formal education, are overall better capable of contributing to America. So conservatives know that these immigrants will basically render them obselete. What do you think?

I'm not sure I see the Dems doing anything to appease Antifa so much as not aggressively condemning them, which would be good to see. Like with the vandals that are the subject of this thread, it's not the message (though of course there is room for debate), it's the tactics which are condemnable. I don't think Antifa is shaping Dem policy, and I vote on policy.

At any rate I do find your post to be very reasonable and I see where you're coming from.
We can already see Antifa and others like them shaping Dem policy with the increase of comments about incivility, no borders, abolish ICE, etc. coming from politicians. Doesn't matter if its just politics to keep the younger masses moving and voting. It does fall hand in hand with not condemning the excesses of members of these groups and is a passive form of condoning much like Republicans are condemned for not calling out conservative groups within their own party when their actions and rhetoric slide over into the "militant" and racial or start with the goal of provoking violence or violent reaction. Right now, both sides see these people as both useful tools to their goals and as examples of everything that is wrong with the other party which they can use to whip up opposition.

That more than anything should show all of us the shifting in power from moderate voices of Democrats and Republicans to reactionary partisan members that used to be the fringe but are increasingly taking a larger share of the attention of the parties respective leaders.

HEy OP,

If it makes you feel better, in NYC 3 Antifa scumbags assaulted someone and stole his backpack. Then a mob of Proud Boys literally beat the shit outta the three antics memebers, then the cops intervened and arrested the ruined Antifa scumbags.

The NYC politicians and that dickhead Cuomo are screaming for the proud boys arrest, purely to please the left. And it seems like the cop should aren't buying it.

It's wonderful

Let 'em burn the cities to the ground for all I care. They're all liberal toilets choking on their own pollution, waste and filth, anyway.
Still waiting for the lil pencilnecks to grow some balls and try this shit up in my neck of the woods, though, where the police and the citizenry will not simply "stand down".
We miss out on all the fun up here.

Back