Morgan Freeman accused of inappropriate behavior by 8 women

JayPettryMMA

Danger Zone Aficionado
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...-accused-of-inappropriate-behavior-by-8-women

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/entertainment/morgan-freeman-accusations/index.html

Multiple women have accused actor Morgan Freeman of harassment and inappropriate behavior, alleging he inappropriately touched them and made suggestive comments about their appearance, CNN reportedThursday.

The news outlet spoke with eight people who say they were harassed on production sets or on promotional tours, and eight others who say they witnessed Freeman's alleged inappropriate behavior.

One woman told CNN that Freeman rubbed her lower back and tried lifting up her skirt while she was working on the movie set for “Going In Style.”

CNN reporter Chloe Melas, who co-authored Thursday’s expose, alleged that Freeman made inappropriate comments to her about her pregnancy when she was covering the release of the film.

Melas said Freeman told her “I wish I was there” while cameras were recording. Melas, said Freeman continued by telling her, "You are ripe." As is typical of press junkets, Melas was the only CNN reporter present at the time.

No one is immune to the Me Too movement. If the star of some of the consensus greatest films of all time like Deep Impact, Chain Reaction, The Sum of All Fears, and Evan Almighty can be accused of wrongdoing, anyone can.

Another quote:

In one incident, she said, Freeman "kept trying to lift up my skirt and asking if I was wearing underwear." He never successfully lifted her skirt, she said -- he would touch it and try to lift it, she would move away, and then he'd try again. Eventually, she said, "Alan [Arkin] made a comment telling him to stop. Morgan got freaked out and didn't know what to say."

Freeman's alleged inappropriate behavior was not limited to that one movie set, according to other sources who spoke to CNN. A woman who was a senior member of the production staff of the movie "Now You See Me" in 2012 told CNN that Freeman sexually harassed her and her female assistant on numerous occasions by making comments about their bodies.

That boy Freeman tryin to get his dick wet.

Who cares..

He was the president.

He could do what he wants...

If he survived banging his granddaughter, he’ll survive this.

If he survived banging his granddaughter, he’ll survive this.
James-Franco-Wait.gif

not even surprised. w/ a voice like that you probably think you can get away w/ anything. for shame, Mr. Freeman.

I read everything in this thread in his voice.

All I'm saying is if you try to lift a skirt, it's getting lifted.

I have to remind myself that some skirts aren't meant to be lifted. Their hems are just too short. And when they go up, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lift them up does rejoice.

He made lewd comments. Oh the horror.

Dirty old man, gonna dirty old man.

I didnt read in the bible of mary complaining when god impregnated her. If he survived that he will survive this.

Back