Morgan Freeman accused of inappropriate behavior by 8 women

Come on. This guy knew he was a hotshot and made women uncomfortable with sexual advances. It isn't fuckin hard to figure out. You don't walk up to women you have power over and sniff over them like you are a judge at a dog show and they are dogs.
I don't understand your point?

There are lots of guys who are "hotshots" and those guys will make advances to women. Some women will like the advances (probably the majority) and some will not.

So is the guy ok doing it when the girl likes it but he is wrong when she does not?

Do we think women overall would be happier if all guys who are "hotshots" (successful, celebrity, etc) would stop making sexual advances because it was not always desired?

To me the standard is not whether an advance was desired or not. It is not whether an advance made some one feel uncomfortable or not. The standard is how you take it if/when the girl rejects that advance. If you are in a position of power do you abuse that power by making her feel coerced or in a vulnerable spot with regards to her employment by saying no. That is the abuse.

I guess nothing is sacred anymore, who’s next Oprah?
You get molested
And you get molested ,check under your seats studio audience im already molesting you!!!
Everyone in the studio audience is going home molested!

These women are gonna complain so much that we just go back to not caring what they say or think

See... These celebrities have 15,623 encounteres like this (and ones where the women are basically attacking them for a chance to blow) where the women drop their panties because they worship fame. I feel for the guy when 15,624 complains about it later. It becomes hard to know. I've seen girls around famous people. Moms and daughters were eating each other our at Def leopard concerts back in the day.. You know, ladies, you don't have to bang basketball players because they are freak tall, or actors because they are on tv. When thousands of women act like they would stab their children to blow a famous guy for years and years, that famous guy might start thinking that's the way it is.. BECAUSE THAT IS THE WAY IT IS, and skanky women have as much to do with it as the guys themselves.

Can somebody please have the balls to tell this truthful narrative in public?
This would be all be fine and good if we were talking about fame hungry regular skanks. We're not. We're talking about him inappropriately touching coworkers on set. You have to be socially retarded to not know when a woman isn't interested in you.

God damnit he drove miss daisy hard into the headboard.

I am a realist. You are not. You think most average Joes are these smooth talking studs who know exactly which women to approach and exactly what to say and that is it not generally awkward and uncomfortable.

If you accept that guys will be awkward and clumsy and many times the approach or banter may not be desired or wanted by the woman but the man does not know that...........

You are speaking to an ideal. An ideal that just CANNOT exist. An ideal where guys only approach women who want them to and an ideal where they guy is always smooth and the contact always desired. That simply is not reality. And to say every guy is wrong, abusive or other for trying if his attempt is undesired or awkward or clumsy is wrong.

Its not about being a realist or an idealist. Its about behaving professionally in a workplace situation, or at the very least not being creepy. This is not about how you behave outside in a bar or gym.
You are clearly trying to excuse Freeman's behavior which is deplorable.

And not knowing who Larry Nasser is, suggests that your thinking is shaped in a walled garden where only wingnut Fox News talking points are allowed.

Its not about being a realist or an idealist. Its about behaving professionally in a workplace situation, or at the very least not being creepy. This is not about how you behave outside in a bar or gym.
You are clearly trying to excuse Freeman's behavior which is deplorable.

And not knowing who Larry Nasser is, suggests that your thinking is shaped in a walled garden where only wingnut Fox News talking points are allowed.
haha. You are stupid. I am a centre left leaning Canadian who has never watched Fox news so nice assumption you clown.

I would love to line you up with the approximately 30% of the populace who met in the work place and married and have you analyse their awkward flirting stages and tell them how wrong and bad they were. Or maybe you imagine that huge block of the populace was all suave and debonair and nothing awkward was ever said or done because somehow hooking up with someone from work takes away all the normal awkwardness.

Sorry but you reek of a virgin like noob or someone with a white knight complex looking for a cause. Yes flirting and sexual relations are NECESSARILY ugly and complex and not neat. Why? Because guys have to approach women who sometimes have no desire to be approached or maybe who even decided prior they don't like that particularly guy.

Sorry but the fairy tale world you imagine does not exist. People will continue to meet at work and people will continue to have awkward starts to those relationships just as they do in all relationships.

haha. You are stupid. I am a centre left leaning Canadian who has never watched Fox news so nice assumption you clown.

I would love to line you up with the approximately 30% of the populace who met in the work place and married and have you analyse their awkward flirting stages and tell them how wrong and bad they were. Or maybe you imagine that huge block of the populace was all suave and debonair and nothing awkward was ever said or done because somehow hooking up with someone from work takes away all the normal awkwardness.

Sorry but you reek of a virgin like noob or someone with a white knight complex looking for a cause. Yes flirting and sexual relations are NECESSARILY ugly and complex and not neat. Why? Because guys have to approach women who sometimes have no desire to be approached or maybe who even decided prior they don't like that particularly guy.

Its not about the awkwardness of courtship but not being a sexual creep or predator like Freeman or Winestein. I've attended weddings of colleagues who got married in the same workplace and there was nothing approaching the all out creepiness of those 2 people.

You're excusing Freeman's serial groping as a clumsy attempts at flirting and you're calling me a white knight? Seriously get some professional help.

I did'nt followed the story, but as foreigner sounds like in USA be a man is "inappropriate behaviour" by itself LOL

And he's a black man, imagine if he was white lol

Sorry but the fairy tale world you imagine does not exist. People will continue to meet at work and people will continue to have awkward starts to those relationships just as they do in all relationships.

Tbh workplace is like one of the easiest places ever lol

you're nice for a week -> you invite her to a coffeee break -> you invite her for dinner tomorrow

Peoples are just awkward on general, not just dating lol

I dunno. His comments sound a bit creepy, but if that is all it is, I don't know if it's fair that Morgan Freeman should have his life and career ruined over 'em. I get that he is a guy in power, but flirting at work is pretty normal. Just a few weeks ago, I had a woman at work straight up asking me when she and I were going to make babies together - in front of my coworkers and everything. It was probably half in jest, but nonetheless a little awkward. I would never think to complain about it, though.

Ok, I'm a guy and thus there was no physical threat and we are equals in the hierarchy which changes the situation... still not sure if Morgan deserves to be shamed in front of the entire world - we've all said inappopriate shit at some point.

Its not about the awkwardness of courtship but not being a sexual creep or predator like Freeman or Winestein. I've attended weddings of colleagues who got married in the same workplace and there was nothing approaching the all out creepiness of those 2 people.

You're excusing Freeman's serial groping as a clumsy attempts at flirting and you're calling me a white knight? Seriously get some professional help.
You've never been witness to their earliest courtship stages, so stop. And all it takes for a man's courtship to be viewed as awkward and creepy and undesired is for a woman to say she did not desire and it was creepy. It is literally as simple as that.

If a woman has already decided before you approach that she has no interest in you and has no interest in being flirted with at the4 moment, and you approach it will be taken far differently than if you approach a woman who saw you already and was interested already. The exact same words and actions will be taken far differently. If that woman wants you attention then reaching out and touching her during the talking will be fine, if she doesn't it can be creepy as fuck. If you are at a social event and she is interested you can ask her to do a body shot and if she is into she will laugh and allow you. If she is not that is creepy as fuck and rude.

Again how much you can push an action is based on how into you she is, and guys typically do not have the luxury of knowing that. So you cannot judge the guy for trying. You do however judge him if when he is shot down he does not accept and tries to intimidate her or use his power over her 9if he has any).

Tbh workplace is like one of the easiest places ever lol

you're nice for a week -> you invite her to a coffeee break -> you invite her for dinner tomorrow

Peoples are just awkward on general, not just dating lol
Well you will certainly have the most exposure and opportunity.

And yes MOST people are just awkward and clumsy particularly when they have to flirt. The average non bar going introvert can be horribly awkward in trying to initiate.

This idea that there will ever be sanitary, neat and clean flirting that no one will take offense to and everybody will want is just not reality.

Guys still have to be the ones doing the vast majority of approaching. They have to try and make the contact fun and light or silly or some how otherwise compelling and many guys are not good at that. Add to that, that what one woman might find funny another might find offensive or even the same woman could view differently depending on her mood that way, and guys can face a pretty hostile recipient. But that does not mean the guy did anything wrong.

I dunno. His comments sound a bit creepy, but if that is all it is, I don't know if it's fair that Morgan Freeman should have his life and career ruined over 'em. I get that he is a guy in power, but flirting at work is pretty normal. Just a few weeks ago, I had a woman at work straight up asking me when she and I were going to make babies together - in front of my coworkers and everything. It was probably half in jest, but nonetheless a little awkward. I would never think to complain about it, though.

Ok, I'm a guy and thus there was no physical threat and we are equals in the hierarchy which changes the situation... still not sure if Morgan deserves to be shamed in front of the entire world - we've all said inappopriate shit at some point.
If all the flirting in the world was recorded for play back, particularly the flirting the woman was not in the mood for nor desiring and we got to listen to it all, I think the vast, vast majority of it would sound creepy and cringe worthy.

If her skirt was tight enough, it couldn’t be lifted like she’s talking about. She should just wear tighter skirts if she doesn’t want dudes trying to lift them.

Does anybody ever consider that maybe , just MAYBE that these broads are just piggy backing on each other’s claims to get paid? This whole Me too movement has outed real predators no doubt but....are all these claims true ? Feels like Scarlett Letter . And in this day and age with social media and the internet , women ( and men ) can copycat allegations and pile them on top of Each other . And if Morgan Freeman is a creep , but not a rapist , dies that deserve Weinstein /Spacey level hate , monetary damages and criminal convictions ? It’s way TOO easy to put anything about anyone on the net . Peeps automatically assume it’s true . IMO ( and is just as valid as all of yours -sorry SJW”s) he was probably aggressively flirting , maybe being a creep . We don’t know the full story . What we do know is that there is now a culture where motherfuckers can get PAID for making a claim . That’s one hundred . Everything else is speculation .

Last edited:
after watching this i realized this is nothing, he just said some stuff that ppl didnt like, is destroying someones life reputation and career fair retribution for him saying "boy i wish i was there" ?

until there is something substantial like cosby roofie rape this is a nothing burger

Well you will certainly have the most exposure and opportunity.

And yes MOST people are just awkward and clumsy particularly when they have to flirt. The average non bar going introvert can be horribly awkward in trying to initiate.

This idea that there will ever be sanitary, neat and clean flirting that no one will take offense to and everybody will want is just not reality.

Guys still have to be the ones doing the vast majority of approaching. They have to try and make the contact fun and light or silly or some how otherwise compelling and many guys are not good at that. Add to that, that what one woman might find funny another might find offensive or even the same woman could view differently depending on her mood that way, and guys can face a pretty hostile recipient. But that does not mean the guy did anything wrong.
The simple truth about women is that theyr level of "offense" change based on how much they're ok to have sex with you lol
Even when there will not be sex but just office flirt shit

If one woman is attracted and have the right attitude she will react well even to super direct approach or a dirty joke

If she is'nt she can play "offended" bitch over nothing
Seen one be mad af at a poor IT nerd that dared say her that she was good looking with that dress

Same woman had a good laugh and thank you when i said that all that crossfit is working well when i got her ass at face height during a coffe break

I will probably have got a big thank you over the same IT nerd dress comment

As the IT dude will have been lynched over the crossfit ass joke

The line exist is just different in each case

Peoples just need to play smart and be nice instead just try theyr luck

Back