Morgan Freeman accused of inappropriate behavior by 8 women

he can now narrate his own documentary

You've never been witness to their earliest courtship stages, so stop. And all it takes for a man's courtship to be viewed as awkward and creepy and undesired is for a woman to say she did not desire and it was creepy. It is literally as simple as that.
Again how much you can push an action is based on how into you she is, and guys typically do not have the luxury of knowing that. So you cannot judge the guy for trying. You do however judge him if when he is shot down he does not accept and tries to intimidate her or use his power over her 9if he has any).

Well you're wrong. I've saw what was going on with my colleagues. And again, you're missing the point and avoiding the main point about acceptable norms for workplace behavior.

You're insisting that immediately grabbing the pussy like Freeman/Weinstein in the workplace is 'necessarily crude' for 'courtship' is acceptable. That doesn't sound normal except for knuckle dragging incels.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...-accused-of-inappropriate-behavior-by-8-women

https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/24/entertainment/morgan-freeman-accusations/index.html

Multiple women have accused actor Morgan Freeman of harassment and inappropriate behavior, alleging he inappropriately touched them and made suggestive comments about their appearance, CNN reportedThursday.

The news outlet spoke with eight people who say they were harassed on production sets or on promotional tours, and eight others who say they witnessed Freeman's alleged inappropriate behavior.

One woman told CNN that Freeman rubbed her lower back and tried lifting up her skirt while she was working on the movie set for “Going In Style.”

CNN reporter Chloe Melas, who co-authored Thursday’s expose, alleged that Freeman made inappropriate comments to her about her pregnancy when she was covering the release of the film.

Melas said Freeman told her “I wish I was there” while cameras were recording. Melas, said Freeman continued by telling her, "You are ripe." As is typical of press junkets, Melas was the only CNN reporter present at the time.

No one is immune to the Me Too movement. If the star of some of the consensus greatest films of all time like Deep Impact, Chain Reaction, The Sum of All Fears, and Evan Almighty can be accused of wrongdoing, anyone can.
giphy.gif

Well you're wrong. I've saw what was going on with my colleagues. And again, you're missing the point and avoiding the main point about acceptable norms for workplace behavior.

You're insisting that immediately grabbing the pussy like Freeman/Weinstein in the workplace is 'necessarily crude' for 'courtship' is acceptable. That doesn't sound normal except for knuckle dragging incels.
Fuck off with equating Freeman and Weinstein as if everyone accused is Weinstein. You can take that strawman and stuff it elsewhere.

I am telling you that YOU will never make flirting politically correct and not awkward. You simply will not. Not in the workplace, not anywhere. Humans are awkward and flirting humans even more so.

Well he admits that there were words spoken that were inappropriate. He might lose some money on this just to keep it quiet

Fuck off with equating Freeman and Weinstein as if everyone accused is Weinstein. You can take that strawman and stuff it elsewhere.

I am telling you that YOU will never make flirting politically correct and not awkward. You simply will not. Not in the workplace, not anywhere. Humans are awkward and flirting humans even more so.
Flirting doesn't have to inherently mean immediately get your hands around someone's back, stroke her, and try to lift her shirt. There is such a thing as basic social cognition and etiquette, don't know why acknowledging that would make someone a SJW. You talk to someone and get to know her and you will find out pretty easily where the threshold is and if she is into you in the first place, so you can move on to the next phase. I really don't buy the notion that the status quo of flirting is 'inappropriate'.

Last edited:
Flirting doesn't have to inherently mean immediately get your hands around someone's back, stroke her, and try to lift her shirt. There is such a thing as basic social cognition and etiquette, don't know why acknowledging that would make someone a SJW. You talk to someone and get to know her and you will find out pretty easily where the threshold is and if she is into you in the first place, so you can move on to the next phase. I really don't buy the notion that the status quo of flirting is 'inappropriate'.
Sure but you are not going to create a perfect box of flirting rules and particularly how and when to progress.

Is it always wrong to touch a female when flirting. What about putting your arms around their back. What about joking around and pretending you might flick up her skirt? If she is into you and wants all of that is it ok? Are these signals always 100% clear or can they be misconstrued.

SOrry but we are not going to make flirting neat and clean and comfortable 100% of the time.

Even if you follow basic etiquette at the start and then think you have the green light ot progress you might offend one woman while pleasing another doing the same thing. And we cannot have rules saying the guy is evil and bad when she does not like it but it is ok and he is good when she does like it.

Instead the rule has to be that the guy has to not use intimidation or threat when the flirting is not desired. He

He can be awkward. He can be wrong. She can not like it. All of those are ok. BUt he cannot intimidate or threaten. That is not.

Back