Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters
AWESOME news. Shaolin Monks was the fucking bomb. I suck at fighting games nowadays but have always been day 1 buy on MK and Street Fighter. Both series ruled my childhood and I used to own the arcade in mk2 and 3. The combos started getting out of control so I just decided to enjoy the games instead of playing to win after that.

The combos were outrageous in umk3. You could do infinity combos with reptile.

iirc, smoke was the most egregious in umk3.

I assume you're talking about robot smoke. That character was straight cheese but I was able to handle him with clones.

Hopefully chameleon makes an appearance in this game.

And let us pray Kabal stays dead.

{<jordan}

Fuck him.

They better keep run cancels in this bitch.

Also, how did everyone feel about 50/50s in the last game? And do y'all want to see them again in this one or would yall like better footsies?

I’ll wait for a gameplay trailer before I get excited.

The kids played the last one I never did.

Nope. He had much faster walk speed and pop-up combos that Scorpion didn't have. He was in the top 2 in the game up there with Kabal.
Could've sworn he had the same moveset. It's been ten years since I've played it though. Wish they'd release umk3 on PS4.

Could've sworn he had the same moveset. It's been ten years since I've played it though. Wish they'd release umk3 on PS4.

The only reason to pick Scorpion over Human Smoke was because he was yellow. 2 mistakes against a good H. Smoke player and you're dead.

And yeah, if they released an arcade port of UMK3, I'd be all over that.

I assume you're talking about robot smoke. That character was straight cheese but I was able to handle him with clones.

huh?

no. human smoke had the most broken combo in umk3.

Wasn't he just a carbon copy? Same Ax and kick combos right?

Nope. He had much faster walk speed and pop-up combos that Scorpion didn't have. He was in the top 2 in the game up there with Kabal.

smoke was capable of chaining that scorpion wasn't.

and kabal suckkkkked in umk3. he was brokenly strong in mk3, but got nerfed to absurdity in umk3. like... ~45% down to ~20%.

That song choice is fuckin awful. Rapper sounds half asleep

again with the rap music in their annoucement trailer

no i dont mind the music but i doesnt fit with the theme...at all

Back