Official Mortal Kombat 11 Diskussion *NEW POLL*

Your top two of the MK11 DLC roster are:

• Total voters
Looks savage, though no Johnny Cage? Anyone know why?

and kabal suckkkkked in umk3. he was brokenly strong in mk3, but got nerfed to absurdity in umk3. like... ~45% down to ~20%.

No. No he didn't suck. Kabal was arguably #1 in UMK3. Yes, he got nerfed and his saw blade was useless, but some would say that he's still the best will Human Smoke at #2. He can still do ridiculous damage.

Last edited:
Sweet violence. The goofy rap song felt really out of place though. I actually thought it had started playing from some other tab in my browser at first and paused the video to go find it

Game needs to be fast. I miss dial a combos like MK3 / UMK3. I also liked run jab cancels that UMK3 tournament players used. Stage transitions would also be nice. Speed and fast matches is what made UMK3 so much fun.

No. No he didn't suck. Kabal was arguably #1 in UMK3. Yes, he got nerfed and his saw blade was useless, but some would say that he's still the best will Human Smoke at #2. He can still do ridiculous damage.

you're so wrong and so confused with regular mk3.

...how long am i supposed to watch that?

regular mk3:

regular mk3:

And? I know he was top tier in MK3, but he was STILL top tier in UMK3 despite the nerfs. You just have to work a bit harder in UMK3.

Top ten list.

1. Kabal
2. Human Smoke
3. Kung Lao
4. Kano
5. Reptile
6. Ermac
7. Nightwolf
8. Ermac
9. Sindel
10. Jax

I remember this being shift around in the past except for the top 2. Sonya might have been in there at one point. Maybe Stryker too.

for starters, i was talking about 'regular' combos. ie: the standard combo/standard plus a proj

ie: kabal - (spin, if needed) lk,lk,hp,hp ↓hp, jump kick or punch, proj. this went from like ~49 (mk3) down to sane (don't remember, ~30ish) in umk3.

the base combo of the 5 punch/kicks dropped to like 17% or something.

for starters, i was talking about 'regular' combos. ie: the standard combo/standard plus a proj

ie: kabal - (spin, if needed) lk,lk,hp,hp ↓hp, jump kick or punch, proj. this went from like ~49 (mk3) down to sane (don't remember, ~30ish) in umk3.

the base combo of the 5 punch/kicks dropped to like 17% or something.
Lol, shut up.

would be nice if we actually get a new game instead of mortal injustice 5

Terrible choice of music.

Anyone have some strong opinions on the trailer music?

Back