Mortal Kombat X announced, coming 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winston Wolf

Problem solver
@red
Reaction score
Last edited:

Holy shit, that's supposedly all in game footage. This might be my most anticipated game right now.

You know that's not real gameplay footage and it still looks stupid.

Also a screenshot of leaked Amazon listings suggests the game will be released for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 as well, so you know it can't look too "next-genish".

looks really good, i hope it's better than mk 9 because i did not like that game, but from the footage i've seen in this trailer it looks epic.

looks really good, i hope it's better than mk 9 because i did not like that game, but from the footage i've seen in this trailer it looks epic.

Why didnt you like mk9? It is regarded as one of the best in the series

Really? It was the best MK game since UMK3.

Looks good, but I can't get excited about anything until gameplay footage is shown.

Notify me when pure 100% gameplay match footage is released.

For the record, Sub-Zero > Scorpion.

Not according to the video, big man. Original Subbie couldn't handle that swank Netherworld rhythm and neither can his little bro bro.

Flawless victory for Scorp and all true kombatants know it.

Oh shit I hadn't seen the other thread... mods feel free to merge this one if necessary

Not according to the video, big man. Original Subbie couldn't handle that swank Netherworld rhythm and neither can his little bro bro.

Lies.

Really excited. I loved MK9; it is really my type of fighting game.

Meh. I haven't been impressed by the Mk series since deadly alliance. That one is still the best imo.

That shit is enhanced gameplay(boosted graphics, cutscenes, no hud etc.) but it still looks like the shit and i will play the fuck outta this game.

It is also fucking weird how Wiz Khalifa's music fits with this trailer.

Are you from the MK movie universe where no one knows what a flawless victory is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back