Mortal Kombat X announced, coming 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, going to save that for the release as well.

Any of you getting it for PC?

I just pre-ordered it for PC, can't wait!

[YT]9VDkxTDYrwk[/YT]

much better than the TV spot with System of a down.

Any of you getting it for PC?

I just pre-ordered it for PC, can't wait!
Yeah. I bought it couple of days ago without the DLC, then couldn't help myself and got it as well. What a waste of ten bucks for not getting the bundle the first time! Do you have Steam? PM me so we can play against each other in the future!

Yeah. I bought it couple of days ago without the DLC, then couldn't help myself and got it as well. What a waste of ten bucks for not getting the bundle the first time! Do you have Steam? PM me so we can play against each other in the future!

Will do!

Oh nice, so you picked up the combat pack as well? Predator looks awesome.

I'm probably going to jump on that pack as well. On a sidenote, they revealed the DLC character release dates. Pretty much done ealy June.

I'd be surprised if they don't do another pack.
26th April - Jason Voorhees (12 days after game launches)
10th May - Tremor
24th May - Predator
7th June - Tanya

So my friend preordered me this game for my bday back in February. What am I going to be missing out on?

Also, is there a demo for this?

I'm probably going to jump on that pack as well. On a sidenote, they revealed the DLC character release dates. Pretty much done ealy June.

I'd be surprised if they don't do another pack.
26th April - Jason Voorhees (12 days after game launches)
10th May - Tremor
24th May - Predator
7th June - Tanya

Knew Jason was gonna be first but sucks I gotta wait all the way until June to play Tanya. She is the DLC character im most interested in.

I don't know if this has been posted already or not, but Ed Boon was interviewed by Angry Joe and said that Goro will be sold as a separate DLC character as well for the same price as other ones, just in case any of you were being baited into pre-ordering the game just to get the "exclusive" character.

You can play any dlc character in the living tower mode even if you haven't bought them. So you can test out the characters first.

I don't know if this has been posted already or not, but Ed Boon was interviewed by Angry Joe and said that Goro will be sold as a separate DLC character as well for the same price as other ones, just in case any of you were being baited into pre-ordering the game just to get the "exclusive" character.

I could not hear a thing Ed said in that interview. Joe said he messed up the mic but man is that unwatchable.

I'd be fine with no fatalities at all. But the new brutalities are fine since they are super quick.

You can play any dlc character in the living tower mode even if you haven't bought them. So you can test out the characters first.

Fuck that! Just buy it as a bundle not separately like what I did. It's just like $10 more for the DLC. I'm sure you won't regret it.

I'd be fine with no fatalities at all. But the new brutalities are fine since they are super quick.
If that's the case, I hope they make it easier to do Brutalities. Too many fucking keys to press just to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back