Mortal Kombat X announced, coming 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case, I hope they make it easier to do Brutalities. Too many fucking keys to press just to do it.

The Brutalities are not going to be the same as MKT. It going to be similar on how to do babies in MK9.

If that's the case, I hope they make it easier to do Brutalities. Too many fucking keys to press just to do it.

Brutalities are just special moves that when used to end the match turn into a quick cinematic kill. You have to meet some requirements to trigger each different brutality and every character will have multiple special moves that can turn into quick fatalities.

Preordered today with a t-shirt lol, can't wait!

Brutalities are just special moves that when used to end the match turn into a quick cinematic kill. You have to meet some requirements to trigger each different brutality and every character will have multiple special moves that can turn into quick fatalities.
Yeah, I remember using Stryker and I had to be on a certain position to execute the Brutality. If not followed, it won't happen. Lol

Also according to the end of the video. Its coming out the 17th now.

Edit: Might be the EU release date actually.

Last edited:
I've only ever done 1 brutality and it was with Kabal back in Trilogy or UMK3 I think.

I have a strong feeling the game is gonna be great but the online is gonna suck bahwels.

Have the ???? boots in the photo Boon teased on his twitter been revealed?

One kinda looked like Fujin from a preview.

I will post screenshots here after I download this on the 14th. I'm so hard right now thinking about playing this game for 48 hours straight.

I will post screenshots here after I download this on the 14th. I'm so hard right now thinking about playing this game for 48 hours straight.

I actually took the whole week off to grind on this game when it releases lol.

Anyone picking up that MKX Gamepad? Or do you guys do well with the normal controller?

Super hyped for this game. Can't wait to rip out hearts for the black dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back