Most accomplished wrestler to cross over in mma

I wasn't comparing Douglas to Jones, dipshit, but picking out two world championship fighters with equal numbers of losses from different eras.

Jones clearly has the best LHW resume ever, honorable mention to 2005 Shogun for likely making the most horrific mess of his contemporaries.
That's not really answerable, especially bearing in mind that Earth Prime Randy first fought MMA when he was four years older than Jones is now.
... this thread's name should be "I am Randy Couture fanboy, and I like telling actual wrestlers about their sport"

Wtf did I just read

... this thread's name should be "I am Randy Couture fanboy, and I like telling actual wrestlers about their sport"
Were you actually replying to me, here? I am an actual wrestler, though a shitty one and the only thing I said about Couture was that his losses should be weighted against what was normal in the sport at the time.

Wtf did I just read
A Randy Couture fan who wanted to fanboy pretty much. I love Randy just TS went through a dumb way of going about it for whatever reason

Were you actually replying to me, here? I am an actual wrestler, though a shitty one and the only thing I said about Couture was that his losses should be weighted against what was normal in the sport at the time.
No I was referring to TS mainly.

A Randy Couture fan who wanted to fanboy pretty much. I love Randy just TS went through a dumb way of going about it for whatever reason
I'm pretty sure he's the weird Ken Shamrock guy.

So the question is TS, who would win between prime Ken and prime Randy?

Jesus only learnt Greco Roman later in life and therefore baby Jesus is a can.
Jesus would have been a terrible greco wrestler. Too passive and could not keep his elbows at his sides

640cd554274d38f302674836559f77a8.jpg

I am dredging up the depths of sherdog and I'm laughing at the guy who said Bilyal Makhov is the best wrestler to transition to MMA. It is 2 years later and he has yet to make his MMA debut. He is not an MMA fighter.

I am dredging up the depths of sherdog and I'm laughing at the guy who said Bilyal Makhov is the best wrestler to transition to MMA. It is 2 years later and he has yet to make his MMA debut. He is not an MMA fighter.
He even started wrestling again. I think its safe to say he has reneged on his UFC deal. And Im sure he got a little signing bonus.

i think randy couture and its not even close.

Randy showed Greco and freestyle, freestyle shocked many when he double legged tito and chuck, randy was known as Greco

Coleman and Kerr only showd one style really, same with Hughes. In modern times.
I wouldn’t say most accomplished, remember teammate Lindland had an Olympic silver medal. Most successful? I’d say yes.

Because Cejudo is an unmotivated fighter at a shallow weight who spends more time talking about his gold medal from 8 years ago than his current goals. Barely has used his wrestling in mma and is considered one of the biggest disappointments in the wrestling community for his little "oh maybe Ill compete again.. nah.. but maybe" routine and he only did mma because public speaking wasn't making money anymore

How do you feel about him now tho? ;)

He stopped being unmotivated

Then I guess we can finally settle the original question -
The most accomplished wrestler to cross over into MMA is...

Motivated Cejudo
<mma4>

Back