Most bad ass two song lines - for body tattoo

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm biting the bullet, and getting a tattoo on the side of my torso.

I honestly could give a fuck less what the tattoo represents, so long as it looks cool/is done in cool writing.

Despite the fact that I listen primarily to electronic music, there are this British groups of emo hopped up loons, and the lines are as follows:

".....Mirrors start to whisper
Shadows start to sing...."

I just think, in contrast to the grubby lounge lizard that wrote them, they are some of the most poetic and beauty inspiring words I've probably every heard.

But just so I get some perspective on this, before I make this undoubted and highly expensive mistake - some of you guys give me a little feedback on - tattoos you have maybe?
Specifically words, or written words; other shit like skulls and a pic of your mom or some shit, is not relevant.

Don't.
That shit's for women
And it looks stupid
And nobody else's words should mean so much to you
Unless it's your wife or something

just get " the eagle flies at midnight."

do you fuck on first dates
does your dad own a brewery
- kevin bloody wilson

I'm biting the bullet, and getting a tattoo on the side of my torso.

I honestly could give a fuck less what the tattoo represents, so long as it looks cool/is done in cool writing.

Despite the fact that I listen primarily to electronic music, there are this British groups of emo hopped up loons, and the lines are as follows:

".....Mirrors start to whisper
Shadows start to sing...."

I just think, in contrast to the grubby lounge lizard that wrote them, they are some of the most poetic and beauty inspiring words I've probably every heard.

But just so I get some perspective on this, before I make this undoubted and highly expensive mistake - some of you guys give me a little feedback on - tattoos you have maybe?
Specifically words, or written words; other shit like skulls and a pic of your mom or some shit, is not relevant.

Every tattoo I have is a phrase that resonates deeply with my character.

On my right forearm I have the phrase "Was mich nicht umbringt, macht mich stärker." (What does not kill me makes me stronger) in a German type. On the opposite side of said forearm is a lyric from Pantera's A New Level: Unscarred by trials (in a cursive type).

On the opposite forearm are the Latin phrases "NON SERVIAM" and "AVDENTES FORTUNA JVVAT." ("I will not serve" and "Fortune favors the bold.")

If you're going to get a tattoo, make sure you pick the right type for it and double check the spelling of a word that's either commonly misspelled or difficult. No ragrets will be had...

Can you elaborate why those lyrics mean so much to you?Can you elaborate why those lyrics mean so much to you?

Simply because - put it this way:

Conor McGregor - he's always banging on about "movement".

What he means is, graceful movement.
Watch him fight, compared to some cats who are stiff and awkward, he's smooth and graceful.

It's aesthetically pleasing.
Same as Floyd, ironically perhaps.
When I think of styles that encapsulate aesthetics, they are the first two that would spring to mind - and others?
Not so much.

Jon Jones, is a perfect example of a, highly effective - yes - but ugly, awkward, "get it done however the fuck I can" type of fighter.

Those words - "Mirrors start to Whisper, Shadows start to sing" - it's like they allude to something deep and mysterious, but in such a beautiful way.
Mirrors are shadows are kind of "entities", because of their nature, often used to manipulate imagery, to heighten or enhance it.

Something about the insinuation that, mirrors COULD whisper, and that shadows COULD sing - it's like, these mysterious entities coming alive - maybe in some capacity, an escape from mundane reality, to something, alluding to the possibility to something much more beautiful and profound - if we use our imaginations, and let that take us there.

I dunno.....

Something like that.

And for the love of Jebus, if you don't know Chinese then don't get a Chinese tattoo. Why the hell would anybody get something permanently written on their body in a language that they can't even understand nor speak?

'Cash me ousside' sounds perfect for you TS

Simply because - put it this way:

Conor McGregor - he's always banging on about "movement".

What he means is, graceful movement.
Watch him fight, compared to some cats who are stiff and awkward, he's smooth and graceful.

It's aesthetically pleasing.
Same as Floyd, ironically perhaps.
When I think of styles that encapsulate aesthetics, they are the first two that would spring to mind - and others?
Not so much.

Jon Jones, is a perfect example of a, highly effective - yes - but ugly, awkward, "get it done however the fuck I can" type of fighter.

Those words - "Mirrors start to Whisper, Shadows start to sing" - it's like they allude to something deep and mysterious, but in such a beautiful way.
Mirrors are shadows are kind of "entities", because of their nature, often used to manipulate imagery, to heighten or enhance it.

Something about the insinuation that, mirrors COULD whisper, and that shadows COULD sing - it's like, these mysterious entities coming alive - maybe in some capacity, an escape from mundane reality, to something, alluding to the possibility to something much more beautiful and profound - if we use our imaginations, and let that take us there.

I dunno.....

Something like that.

Mirrors start to whisper, shadows start to sing?

Look, I don't care how artistic this may come across to some people, but this is fucking retarded.

I light the sky at night

For I am the brightest star in your eyes

"It's up to me now, turn on the bright lights" - "NYC" by Interpol

Any two lines from The Misfits 'Bullet':
My cum be your life source
And the only way to get it
Is to suck or fuck
Or be poor and devoid
And masturbate me
Masturbate me
Then slurp it from your palm
Like a dry desert soaking up rain