Most bad ass two song lines - for body tattoo

Mary had a little lamb,
Little lamb

Put "Mama's boy" on your chest so any chicka that rides you can read it

LOL, thinking about it, that was a really profound moment in Ralphy's life. It is like learning how the world really is. He would take this rage and unleash it on Farkis.
It was. One of those moments where your eyes open and you weren't expecting to learn something profound.
Strangely enough I had one of those moments on a playground at that age with a bully who beat the shit out of me.
I went home crying to my ma.
She got pissed, at me.
"I can't solve these things for you, I work all day. Next time he comes at you, hit him in the nose as hard as you can. He'll either keep it up or your problem is over. '
... something like that.
She was 100% right. I blasted that kid in the face and he started crying

Calm down lol

You wanna know what's retarded?

This thread - via the slew of retarded replies in it.

For real, is this forum composed mostly of basement dwellers?

Are ya'll capable of logical thought?
Is your mind set governed mostly by gangster rap culture - like several of the absolute dip shits at this new gym I'm been going to?
I would dearly like to soccer kick their gonads, into their throat.

The degree of posting intelligence here, is a significant step down from the underground (which is saying something), from which I have been permanently banned.

Seems trendy getting poetry and song lyrics tatted. People never used to do that and now all the kids are having at it. Not much different than tribal tattoos in the 90's.

money power respect eatin' right
money power respect sleep at night

Considering the line you've already chosen: "And you know I wish that I could go there. It's a road that I have not found."

Is your mind set governed mostly by gangster rap culture - like several of the absolute dip shits at this new gym I'm been going to?

The degree of posting intelligence here, is a significant step down from the underground (which is saying something), from which I have been permanently banned.
You want to get some emo lyrics tattooed on your body, and you are accusing US of being "governed by" a glib cultural veneer.
I'm starting to think you should go for it.

Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy
Which seat can I take?

It was. One of those moments where your eyes open and you weren't expecting to learn something profound.
Strangely enough I had one of those moments on a playground at that age with a bully who beat the shit out of me.
I went home crying to my ma.
She got pissed, at me.
"I can't solve these things for you, I work all day. Next time he comes at you, hit him in the nose as hard as you can. He'll either keep it up or your problem is over. '
... something like that.
She was 100% right. I blasted that kid in the face and he started crying

Shit, now I am remembering. I was in third grade when I was in my first fight. It was mutual. I saw this kid I hated---I mean I hated the way he looked so much I wanted to kick his ass--anyway he was with 2 friends and I ended up fighting his one friend. I think it was both of our first fights.
I was punching and kicking and making Bruce Lee noises on every hit---- like wah-dah!!! and shit, lol, Bruce was my fucking idol as a kid, bar none.
Anyways, I probably kicked him in the nuts 2 or 3 times, but we were both so inexperienced and weaklings that we eventually got tired--it seemed to last 10 mins--and we decided to just quit.

Anyways, again, I go home and started crying because I thought I fucked up the dude's nuts and he would not be able to have kids. Like I love fighting and love it to this day, but I am not the bullying type---so usually I just look for a chance to fight some bully....or if someone fucks with my friends or GF they are just getting a beatdown with zero fucking mercy. But yeah, I never got into the bullying shit, and the few hillbilly kids that tried to give me shit for "being from the north" got used as a fucking punching bag and that ended that.

Fighting is fucking great, whether it is punching or getting punched. I am all in. Trying to live that Clockwork Orange (sans rape) lifestyle.

Bring the pain, brbrbrbriping pieces

My cock is much bigger than yours
My cock can walk right through the door

-System of a Down

After reading this I feel it's a responsibility to tell you to not get this tattoo.
Simply because - put it this way:

Conor McGregor - he's always banging on about "movement".

What he means is, graceful movement.
Watch him fight, compared to some cats who are stiff and awkward, he's smooth and graceful.

It's aesthetically pleasing.
Same as Floyd, ironically perhaps.
When I think of styles that encapsulate aesthetics, they are the first two that would spring to mind - and others?
Not so much.

Jon Jones, is a perfect example of a, highly effective - yes - but ugly, awkward, "get it done however the fuck I can" type of fighter.

Those words - "Mirrors start to Whisper, Shadows start to sing" - it's like they allude to something deep and mysterious, but in such a beautiful way.
Mirrors are shadows are kind of "entities", because of their nature, often used to manipulate imagery, to heighten or enhance it.

Something about the insinuation that, mirrors COULD whisper, and that shadows COULD sing - it's like, these mysterious entities coming alive - maybe in some capacity, an escape from mundane reality, to something, alluding to the possibility to something much more beautiful and profound - if we use our imaginations, and let that take us there.

I dunno.....

Something like that.

Once again, CALM DOWN.
Your asking a public forum for song lyrics to get tattooed on your ribcage like a 17 year old girl. Of course people are gonna fuck with you. And yes, those emo phags from whatever 3rd world country your from are quite the intellectuals, doing ketamine and writing pop punk lyrics, im terribly sorry nobody is as passionate or informed about cognitive shifts and artistry. want a meaningful tattoo of a quote, make one yourself. Ive got a quote tatted that I created FROM MY OWN MIND. Not stolen from some obscure gay boy band.

Back