Most bad ass two song lines - for body tattoo

Shit, now I am remembering. I was in third grade when I was in my first fight. It was mutual. I saw this kid I hated---I mean I hated the way he looked so much I wanted to kick his ass--anyway he was with 2 friends and I ended up fighting his one friend. I think it was both of our first fights.
I was punching and kicking and making Bruce Lee noises on every hit---- like wah-dah!!! and shit, lol, Bruce was my fucking idol as a kid, bar none.
Anyways, I probably kicked him in the nuts 2 or 3 times, but we were both so inexperienced and weaklings that we eventually got tired--it seemed to last 10 mins--and we decided to just quit.

Anyways, again, I go home and started crying because I thought I fucked up the dude's nuts and he would not be able to have kids. Like I love fighting and love it to this day, but I am not the bullying type---so usually I just look for a chance to fight some bully....or if someone fucks with my friends or GF they are just getting a beatdown with zero fucking mercy. But yeah, I never got into the bullying shit, and the few hillbilly kids that tried to give me shit for "being from the north" got used as a fucking punching bag and that ended that.

Fighting is fucking great, whether it is punching or getting punched. I am all in. Trying to live that Clockwork Orange (sans rape) lifestyle.
I thought I was a little weird for liking getting knocked around. Early on, I loved trying to get back up the second after going down like it was nbd.

^5

"The eggplant will salute other pigeons."

I'm biting the bullet, and getting a tattoo on the side of my torso.

I honestly could give a fuck less what the tattoo represents, so long as it looks cool/is done in cool writing.

Despite the fact that I listen primarily to electronic music, there are this British groups of emo hopped up loons, and the lines are as follows:

".....Mirrors start to whisper
Shadows start to sing...."

I just think, in contrast to the grubby lounge lizard that wrote them, they are some of the most poetic and beauty inspiring words I've probably every heard.

But just so I get some perspective on this, before I make this undoubted and highly expensive mistake - some of you guys give me a little feedback on - tattoos you have maybe?
Specifically words, or written words; other shit like skulls and a pic of your mom or some shit, is not relevant.
vxNVgmI.jpg

The quote on rib tat is the girliest possible tat you can get. Even girlier than a dolphin tramp stamp.

"I get knocked down, But I get up again
You are never gonna keep me down"

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."

"I can not save you
I can't even save myself
So just save yourself"

People will think you're stuck in the 90's

my choice would be:

NoSeeYouSoonBoii, in cuban typo

or maybe
DontYouTalkAboutMyFuckingMother

"My dandy voice makes the most anti-choice grannies' panties moist"

Word of advice never get a tattoo with some kind of saying, or person name because you cant get rid of it, or is hard.

But anyways

Most of my faves are cliche or might be considered corny to some. I dig Led Zep and Jim Steinman lyrics and there's a lot to choose from. Some Alice In Chains would make the list too.

BYE MEOW...... imo

How about "Chicken Fucker?"

How about church signs?

"We are the aroma,
of Christ to others."

Money for nothing
chicks for free

You wanna know what's retarded?

This thread - via the slew of retarded replies in it.

For real, is this forum composed mostly of basement dwellers?

Are ya'll capable of logical thought?
Is your mind set governed mostly by gangster rap culture - like several of the absolute dip shits at this new gym I'm been going to?
I would dearly like to soccer kick their gonads, into their throat.

The degree of posting intelligence here, is a significant step down from the underground (which is saying something), from which I have been permanently banned.
Not true. The UG is a cesspool of Dana fanboys.

Now my other contribution:

giphy.gif

I never considered mirrors whispering and shadows singing as being "bad ass".... but what do I know?

"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

Sorry that's just one line. I didn't know what to say...

You can do side bends or sit ups
But please don't lose that butt

My life's on time but again my sense is late.
Feel a might unsteady but I still have to play.

Megadeth- My Last Words.

Back