Most brutal bodyshots you've ever witnessed?

CroCopTKOsIbragimMagomedov.gif
liver-herring.gif

my favorite is Fedor vs Gary Goodridge.

Just saw the most recent Rizin (took me long enough), anyone got a gif of Rena's body shot against Perejes?

I can't believe nobody mentioned what Rampage did to Chuck in Pride...
qssgsm.jpg

This angle doesn't even show the full devastation. The image of those crater like impacts to Chuck's body will be forever burned into my retinas

qssgsm.jpg

This angle doesn't even show the full devastation. The image of those crater like impacts to Chuck's body will be forever burned into my retinas
Rampage raped chuck s body, and the best part was listening to Dana s pig face screaming

I remember when KrazyHorse Bennett fought Gomi in Pride he landed a fucking vicious left uppercut to Gomi right in the gut, a shot that nowadays would of killed Gomi but back than it did nothing....So vicious yet it did nothing. Mauro and Bas were all "OUHHH" when he landed it.

Rena vs Andy was a pretty strong recent contender.

qssgsm.jpg

Rampage did that to a lot of guys. I remember him destroying minowaman and igor (?) with body elbows and knees.

Back