Most contradictory rules where you live?

Well federalism is cancer you're basically having 3 govts split the resources and responsibilitys that should belong to just 1.

I can see the point of such a law tbh but in a world with modern archtecture its kinda pointless to harass people over looks. Maybe there was a time your neighborhood was beautiful. Many of these cosmetic laws were written by dead people for a world that no longer exists.
What’s weird about it is that most laws are written by the wealthier people in society. And you would think that, with the wealthier people being home owners, they would have preferred to have the city pay for the cost of repairing public property in front of their homes. That’s what I don’t understand about it. Usually laws are written with the benefit of homeowners, business owners, and just the ownership class in general, in mind.

Building on your single use plastic bags, now here we get "reusable" bags. Way more plastic used for the same thing that people just throw away anyways.

I care about the environment but the way they go about trying to fix it is plain retarded.
Yes also had a discussion at work about it and an older guy said they originally moved from paper to plastic back in the day to save the trees.. Now it's all paper bags here and 'reusable' bags that people don't reuse..

Criminals in my state can basically rob up to like $900 worth of stuff and not get prosecuted. If the owner or good samaritan tries to help, that person can get prosecuted.

I see people literally loading up grocery bags in the grocery store and nobody even bats an eye or cares.

Criminals can get black market guns and toss them in their sweatpants waistbands but I can't even get approved for a conceal weapons permit to carry my legal firearm in a kydex holster.

Criminals in my state can basically rob up to like $900 worth of stuff and not get prosecuted. If the owner or good samaritan tries to help, that person can get prosecuted.

I see people literally loading up grocery bags in the grocery store and nobody even bats an eye or cares.

Criminals can get black market guns and toss them in their sweatpants waistbands but I can't even get approved for a conceal weapons permit to carry my legal firearm in a kydex holster.
I can relate. Here in Canada the liberals keep trying to ban legal gun owners from owning firearms saying things like 'Assault weapons' to scare the population into thinking that's the problem.

We have probably the strictest process to acquire a firearm and rules to transport them. The real gun violence is people getting illegal guns from across the border but they use this scare tactic to make people think they're doing something and appeal to their Eastern fan base.

I can relate. Here in Canada the liberals keep trying to ban legal gun owners from owning firearms saying things like 'Assault weapons' to scare the population into thinking that's the problem.

We have probably the strictest process to acquire a firearm and rules to transport them. The real gun violence is people getting illegal guns from across the border but they use this scare tactic to make people think they're doing something and appeal to their Eastern fan base.

I heard in Canada its ridiculously tough to even get weapons. I can get them here but always have dumb rules....like 10 roung mags, no "features" on AR-15 like adjustable stock , pistol grips, or flash hiders, which is just asinine b/c those things make the rifle safer!

And don't even start on "assault weapoms" b/c yuou re right it's a total scare tactic. Most of these people have no idea what a rifle is, they see a scary black AR and assume assault rifle.

Joe Biden literally said the bullet out of an AR travels 5 times as fast as any other gun...LOL

Reactions: 666
They already banned the AR-15 here and you're not allowed to purchase or transfer hand guns. Also you can't have a center fire gun that can hold over 5 rounds.

I remember reading about some jacked dude and how trainers hated him.

Japan being a central figure in combating climate change but insisting on single wrapping every individual item in the convenience store and then removing all the public bins so there's nowhere to dump them

Mine would be they banned the use of 'single use bags' for the sake of the environment yet you can still buy disposable vapes which contain batteries which are horrible to the environment..

You think I'm going to dispose of that shit properly? No. It's going straight into the river with the E-scooters I find.

Every time I fill up my reusable bag at the supermarket where like 80% of the products are in plastic, I chuckle.

Too many rules geared to protect stupid people. let natural selection reign.

You can fart in an elevator, but you can't toss a prostitute off a bridge.

iu
Sure you can.
Just do it at night and not in a busy area.

7ltmdje0kzcy.jpg

Yo... that search. Shit. I really wasn't connecting the dots on the pandoras box of amateurs box I was cuing up...

Fuck we had a few shockers down here in Melbourne during COVID, shit got fucked

Most of the masses are stupid and prefer to be pleasantly appeased.

TPTB use this to create cycle of
Problem>Reaction>Solution

It is easy to present a scary thing then illicit the feelings of:
"We need to DO SOMETHING"

99 of 100 retards will never stop to think if the thing they are doing will actually make anything better (or in many cases, worse).

The vast majority of the time the transaction goes like this:

Give up a small relatively imperceptible amount of freedom

Receive a temporary 100% bullshit feeling of safety, which will crumble the next time a new scary thing is dangled in front of said retard's retarded face.

Repeat ad infinitum

In NYC you can get a parking ticket for being a minute past your time. But right next to your car a homeless guy with a sleeping bag and a box can live right on the sidewalk.
I get charged 10 cents for a bag at CVS but certain races can walk in with a suitcase, fill it with merch, and walk right out with no consequence.

Last edited:
Mine would be they banned the use of 'single use bags' for the sake of the environment yet you can still buy disposable vapes which contain batteries which are horrible to the environment..

You think I'm going to dispose of that shit properly? No. It's going straight into the river with the E-scooters I find.
In Germany when you buy a coffee or a 0.70€ bun, retailers are obligated by law to print a receipt, which 90% of the people don't take.

Yet, ATMs don't print a receipt when you withdraw money. NONE of them. Because of the environment.

Interesting combination of 2 very German, acute forms of autism : environmental autism and documentation autism.

Yes also had a discussion at work about it and an older guy said they originally moved from paper to plastic back in the day to save the trees.. Now it's all paper bags here and 'reusable' bags that people don't reuse..

lol yes I heard the story recently too... back to my point people are fucking idiots. They make these changes cos I'm assuming it sounds good then other udiots flock to it without proper thought

Cleaning my bike during a hose-pipe ban with a bucket of water.

Normally it takes about 30 seconds with the hose to rinse down at the end.

With that being banned, I had to use about 10x as much water to clean out my soapy bucket so I could fill it with water for the rinse down.

Back