Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

Neve Campbell and her chocolate chip flapjacks.

Pam Grier and her frankenboobs. But on the bright side if you're with someone like her you can pretend you're in a threesome.

Britney Spears and her E. T. - eyed milk fountains.

Sean Young did good full frontal in Love Crimes. Boobs were deflated though.

I wish I had a 100 downvotes for this. Did you not see Victor Victoria?

*Edit* Or do you mean Bo Derek? In that case I agree. Not really fair to Julie to judge her by a movie in the 80's.

This pull is almost too strong. I didn't wear sunglasses for the eclipse!!
Andrews was topless in SOB. An awesome movie and she had nice tits, too.

I wish Helen Hunt did full frontal when her boobs were still nice and firm.

Nude scenes in movies can’t even be trusted anymore. With digital enhancement and lighting, or full on video shopping whole bodies can be changed. Marion Cotillard is a great example. Big beautiful breast and nipples in a movie. Horror show nude on a beach. Nipples are always being shooped now....made smaller and more even, lighter...
I’m not even that picky. I had my stud days, and even then I could find cuteness in flaws. But ugly nips are off putting.

sarah silverman. i don't know why i had high expectations tbh

The fantasy when the librarian loosens her hairbun and takes off her glasses -- she doesn't transform into a square-ass library.

giphy.gif

Nude scenes in movies can’t even be trusted anymore. With digital enhancement and lighting, or full on video shopping whole bodies can be changed. Marion Cotillard is a great example. Big beautiful breast and nipples in a movie. Horror show nude on a beach. Nipples are always being shooped now....made smaller and more even, lighter...
I’m not even that picky. I had my stud days, and even then I could find cuteness in flaws. But ugly nips are off putting.
That recent full frontal robe off scene had great boobs and her older and recent nude beach pics were awful deflated boobs.

Neve Campbell. Childhood dreams were destroyed that fateful night.

Good call on your picks. As a Lois and Clark fan, it was devastating since she was so gorgeous on that show. Young has just extraordinarily bad tits. Looks like Mr. Garrison from South Park in the chest. Wtf happened?

You crazy... That's a bad bitch! Clothed and unclothed.

Ruby Rose...

I even have a thing for tattooed tomboys.

I thought her body was a bit "meh". <{nope}>

While it’s certainly not only Brits, I have noticed that a lot...even with the women I hooked up with when in London. Or very little like Sienna Miller, Victoria Beckham, Keira Knightly, Lilly Allen, Kate Beckinsdale , Emma Watson etc

I’ve three ex girlfriends who are all pretty much English genetically and they all had at least C cups with a flat stomach so don’t know if that is actually that accurate (or maybe the convict lasses had good racks).

Neve Campbell and her chocolate chip flapjacks.

Pam Grier and her frankenboobs. But on the bright side if you're with someone like her you can pretend you're in a threesome.

Britney Spears and her E. T. - eyed milk fountains.
I was on tumblr looking up Britney pictures to post in my SUPER RAD BRIT BRIT P&M thread. Some nude photos popped up and it was . . . :(

Back