Most Disappointing Celeb Disrobings

I don't understand how this made the list.

Here scene in True Detective is legendary. She has insanely perky breasts given their size.

It was sarcasm. I was replying to a guy that said Halle Berry was disappointing.

Last edited:
in terms of celebrity I've met/seen IRL that was ridiculously hot (not nude tho)

When I was like 15 they had MTV Beach House at Pacific Beach in san diego, and Mandy Moore walked right past me

she was astonishingly pretty, like her complexion, lack of pores, just natural beauty

And I say this as someone who's from SD and at the time surrounded by dimes all day

Impossible.

Though I do remember her post surgery tit pics - they were still recovering and look infected around the nipples.

Yeah, this was before the surgery. Before she was famous for American Pie I think? When her tits still needed some surgery for sure.

Bad surgery on bad tits is the ultimate downer.

Neve Campbell. Holy shit, her tits are fucking godawful. In Scream, when Sidney takes her top off, I used to wish it showed it. But now I'm glad it didn't. Believe me, the imagination is definitely better. Too bad because she's a cute woman.

Kate Winslet. Hurry, someone get me a vomit bag! Quick! (Among the worst pair of tits I've ever seen)

Winstits has an amazing rack wtf lmao!

The Girl Next Door is a film every young boy growing up should watch.

I don't understand how this made the list.

Here scene in True Detective is legendary. She has insanely perky breasts given their size.

She has pepperoni areolas which are disgusting

Halle Berry
giphy.gif

If he was serious I'm guessing its the natural boobs.

I've heard others say they don't like the look of natural boobs naked thinking big boobs should look like they do on Barbie naked.

The Girl Next Door is a film every young boy growing up should watch.

You twisted bastard.

The Girl Next Door (also known as Jack Ketchum's The Girl Next Door) is a 2007 American horror film adaptation of Jack Ketchum's 1989 novel of the same name.[1] The film is loosely based on true events surrounding the torture and murder of Sylvia Likens by Gertrude Baniszewski during the summer of 1965.

The Girl Next Door

tumblr_nos6k6KwWG1qkeepto1_500.gif

Compared to READER's fried eggs? What's Eyepoke smoking?

First of all, Cameron slid lowkey full frontal nudity in a family picture and that right there should already gain her titties 80s-PG style points, hearkening back to when we could say "fuck" in a non R-rated film.
Dude. Winslet has been fully naked and bush in multiple movies since Titanic. Take a look. Her tits and body are disgusting.

James Cameron is responsible for having her look halfway decent in Titanic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back