Most embarrassing fall...

Nabs

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Whether you fight for a living or not, losing is part of life. It either builds you up or destroys you and it can also be super embarrassing. We've seen a lot of belts change hands in dramatic fashion in the past 2, 3 years. Out of all the champions who recently lost their throne, which one did in the most embarrassing fashion IYO?

My pick (and I'm salty even saying that since he's one of my all time fave) is Anderson Silva. He not only got KOed stiff and his head bounced off the canvas but the man had turned into Bozo the clown minutes before staring at the lights unconscious. That shit still hurts today.

Since Silva, we've seen Aldo, Cain, Rousey, etc. So which was the most dramatic/embarrassing one for you?

Jones lost the belt 3 times without ever losing a match. A record that will probably never be broken.

mm to cruz, losing to a guy with 1 hand is pretty bad

Most embarrassing fall EVER. Shogun clearly didn´t see that skateboard there.
giphy.gif

Seriously now, it´s gotta be Jon Jones. From one of the greatest to the goat fuck up.

Rockhold is the most dramatic one if you ask me. It was such an embarrassment for Luke and it had fatal consequences for the MW division.

Ronda, and it isn't close.
Yea it really isn't. Everyone else mention in OP fell and came back even just for a little bit. Ronda literally turned into what she despised most, a DNB. That is why I laughed when Dana mentioned she is the mentally strongest fighter he ever met. She was destroyed mentally and physically.

Ronda easily. How df can one be in MMA but can't take a loss? Has to walk around covering face with a purple pillow ffs

Jones lost the belt 3 times without ever losing a match. A record that will probably never be broken.
True that...True that! I would bet the house that it will never be broken.

Most embarrassing fall EVER. Shogun clearly didn´t see that skateboard there.
giphy.gif

Seriously now, it´s gotta be Jon Jones. From one of the greatest to the goat fuck up.
Rotflmao! This gif always gets me.

Ronda, the higher you are, the harder you fall...

Rockhold is the most dramatic one if you ask me. It was such an embarrassment for Luke and it had fatal consequences for the MW division.
Good one. He was just soooo cocky...and we can thank him for giving Bitchping an extra layer of "douchiness" Smh!

Back