Most entertaining welterweight right now?

Whose fights do you enjoy most?

• Total voters
OWoE_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

Just wait and see Till getting that belt next year.
Now we are starting to agree on things. Till is Team UK there is loyalty there for me.

As for Perry i get you guys like him but let's be real both Colby and Till would absolutely batter the granny out of him and then pound his misses for the lols afterwards. I like Mike but he is worse than a Gatekeeper in that division. I'm hoping he can sort his shit out and get good.

So we got Woodley on the throne. He’s a dominant champ who defended against Wonderboy twice and tooled Maia. Yet, he isn't exactly entertaining. To put it mildly.

There are other guys in the division who just fucking bring it, win or lose. I wonder who'd be champ if the most entertaining man would be, well, the ma.

My personal view on this matter is hidden in the following spoiler.

What doest thou sayeth, mighty Sherdog.

As a actual Martial Artist who has fought professionally and teach currently.. Woodley is by far the most entertaining and skilled in the WW division of the UFC.

As a actual Martial Artist who has fought professionally and teach currently.. Woodley is by far the most entertaining and skilled in the WW division of the UFC.
I tried to give him credit. He is as legit as it gets. I enjoyed the tension in the two WB fights, but the majority says he's boring. Hence the thread.

Carlos Condit.
Erick Silva, as well, but that one's a bit embarrassing.

Rory gets my vote. People don't see him as being especially entertaining, I know... but he's been in some crazy fun fights.

I tried to give him credit. He is as legit as it gets. I enjoyed the tension in the two WB fights, but the majority says he's boring. Hence the thread.
I hear you brother. It's crazy.. his first fight with WB was fight of the night, won a bonus and was on every mma award show as one of the FOTY, fast fwd to the second fight (which I was at), which was basically the same fight as the first, and you get the fair weather fans screaming it was boring, etc etc.. because Dana said so. Then they say his fight vs Maia was boring?! Did anyone who appreciates martial arts say that though? No, because it was a masterful performance against Maia. Fighting isn't about taking the most damage and finding a way to win.. yet, that's what it appears the casual fan base, which seems to be the majority, want to see, while calling flash ko's skill and worthy of GOAT talks. I find it so odd.

I hear you brother. It's crazy.. his first fight with WB was fight of the night, won a bonus and was on every mma award show as one of the FOTY, fast fwd to the second fight (which I was at), which was basically the same fight as the first, and you get the fair weather fans screaming it was boring, etc etc.. because Dana said so. Then they say his fight vs Maia was boring?! Did anyone who appreciates martial arts say that though? No, bevause it was a masterful performance against Maia. Fighting isn't about taking the most damage and finding a way to win.. yet, that's what it appears the casual fan base, which seems to be the majority, want to see, while calling flash ko's skill and worthy of GOAT talks. I find it so odd.
This. Maia had won 6 in a row with lots of finishes beating tough guys....and Woodley shut him out with a torn labrum!!!! You just can’t make mma fans happy sometimes

This. Maia had won 6 in a row with lots of finishes beating tough guys....and Woodley shut him out with a torn labrum!!!! You just can’t make mma fans happy sometimes
As you know, I don't agree with some of your posts, but the ones I do like and even the ones I dont.. clearly show you know what you are looking at and talking about. Common sense seems rare around here, but def glad there are some like yourself, who have it! Don't have to agree on all you say to respect what you say! Mahalo.

Marquardt??

I'm one of his biggest fans here, but... Marquardt???

He's also retired, by the way.

Marquardt??

I'm one of his biggest fans here, but... Marquardt???

He's also retired, by the way.
Some guy proposed to put him in the poll. Don't shoot the messenger.

Some guy proposed to put him in the poll. Don't shoot the messenger.

Probubaly because out of all of woodleys fights it’s the most note worthy, just not in a way woodley would like.

Nate had some great finishes, he’s retired so can’t really talk about him as a current fighter. But he was entertaining

RDA for me but has Cowboy ever had a boring fight? I feel like he win or lose he's always the most fun.

The till empire...
I'm starting it to overthrow the tiny platinum nation.
It will become part of the empire and forgotten..

Back