Most exciting young prospect who is a future world champ? Darren Till, Aaron Pico, or Erick Silva?

Toner

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IMG_3870.JPG IMG_3869.JPG IMG_3868.JPG

I give the slight edge to Aaron Pico.

Thoughts?

Gotta go with Silva. With little bit of experience, he can be the next champ.

Last edited:
Troll answer is Silva but real answer is obviously Till. Yes, Pico has pretty good wrestling credentials but we have yet to see if he can transfer them to MMA. With Till we now know he's legit.

2022 year of the tiger

Why did you even make this thread? It's obviously Erick Silva.

You people are fucking amazing. 3 days ago NOBODY knew anything about Till, now he's everyone's new exciting fighter that will be talked about every other thread

Till and Pico are already in their 20's. Silva at 19 has the most time to grow. Wait until he hits puberty and gets his man strength and we will see his true potential. Silva all day

This is what true potential looks like. The definition of a prospect.

welterweight-erick-silva-poses-for-a-portrait-during-a-ufc-photo-at-picture-id484516156

Can't wait until this kid really starts his career.

That Erick Silva joke is older than Erick Silva

I think the Silva joke is a overplayed now, but it did make me laugh. This is it. This is the last time it’s gonna be funny.

Pico is WAY too green to tell.

This dude there

I think his name is harald hohlhagen

Dudes killing it

Harald nothing to fuck with hohlhagen

Been through some ups and downs, but any day now and this lad will finally catch his big break!

Erick-Silva.png

You guys forget how young Silva is in comparison to people like Aaron Pico.

After Erick hits puberty and really starts to fill out he will be a beast.

Sage Northcutt and Van Zant will obviously go down as all times goats in their respective genders.

/closed

Back