Most exciting young prospect who is a future world champ? Darren Till, Aaron Pico, or Erick Silva?

th
The guy on the left

You people are fucking amazing. 3 days ago NOBODY knew anything about Till, now he's everyone's new exciting fighter that will be talked about every other thread

Probably because he KO'd Donald Cerrone today

Age alone I go with the silva. He has the most time to grow and improve. like 7 years look out he will be a force in the welterweight division and possibly middleweight when he gets older.

I am sick and tired of you guys complaining about Eric Silva when he loses. Blah blah blah, you fail to mention that he is still very very very raw, he has so much to learn and only just starting out. He has a long way to go to be the finished product, and I would give him at least another 23 years before we can think of him getting a WW title shot, he is just too raw and young at this present time.

Stupid troll threads are taking away quality posts on this forum....

The answer is obviously Erick Silva

Yes, Pico has pretty good wrestling credentials but we have yet to see if he can transfer them to MMA.
Pico has way more than wrestling. He has all sorts of boxing and Pankration championships.

As far as erik silva goes he's obviously put there to troll but i'll humor it. It's not like he just got here and is a young prospect. He has been in the sport for over 10 years. He's in his early mid 30s. If he hasn't made a splash by now, he probably never will.

Last edited:
what about Zabit? I dont know how young you need to be to qualify to be an answer to this question. Zabit is 26, maybe he is too old?

Definitely 33 year old, 14 fight veteran of the UFC with a 7-7 record, 19-8 (1) overall, who made his UFC debut at UFC 134 on August 27, 2011 with half his losses coming by way of KO/TKO...

Erick Silva.

it's not fair to compare a foetus to birthed humans. let's save the comparing of Erick to those two after he comes out the womb. ok?

I'd say let Till and Silva fight it out but it wouldn't be fair for silva to fight someone ranked way below him at this point.

Till will get the recency bias skew doing this thread the day of his big win.

Erick Silva is too young man, give him time to develop
Exactly. That's the problem these days. Everyone wants to rush young prospects into big fights too quickly. With a more long term outlook, Silva can develop properly and live up to his true potential. Maybe one day, even if it is ten years from now, maybe he could become World champ and a superstar.

Back