Most f'ed up TV show you have seen?

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
By f'ed up, I mean weird. Different. Messed up.

I would say The prisoner held this title for a long while, but I was watching "lucky" tonight and I have to say it is right at the top of my list.

One of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes.

One of my favorite Tales From the Darkside episodes.

Started watching devilman crybaby on netflix the other day. It’s rather bizarre and I’m not sure i’ll even finish it cause it’s pretty out there.

Tim and Eric's Awesome Show.

It's not for everyone, but I love it. Some real wtf humour in there.

The tv I watched in Quebec. There were people dressed in leopard costumes and face paints, and they were a family, but the father was weirdly uh, affectionate? And feely, towards the young daughter
<{1-17}>

Then there was a show on in the afternoon where a kid raped a woman and I was like wtf is even happening!????

big-mouth.jpg

This is evil. Evil.

Can't remember the name of it but the one Robert Kirkman did between the walking dead season 7
Outcast?
Yeah not fun

Oz had a guy turned into a bootlicking anal sex slave who turned the tables on his tormentor by kicking his ass and literally shitting on his face.

And that was like 5 episodes in.

Anything on FOX News or FOX Business Channel.

I'd say Legion. Whole show is basically a mindfuck.

UK gameshow ''Naked Jungle'' a truly epic WTF moment in TV history,

The most messed up (but also the goat) was this one UK children's weight loss, biggest loser type show. I'm not sure if this was the entire premise of the show but one episode had these fat kids go to the jungles of South America somewhere and they basically told them "You can eat what ever you want as long as you hunt for it" So a bunch of these fat kids isolated a boar and no one had the heart to kill it. Until one kid just snapped in a hunger induced Frenzy and stabbed the shit out of the boar with his spear and then they all feasted on it later.

That was years ago and I haven't stopped laughing since.

Farscape was weird. In a good way.

And then there is Lexx which I don't even know what kind of weird it is.

edit: Lexx

By f'ed up, I mean weird. Different. Messed up.

I would say The prisoner held this title for a long while, but I was watching "lucky" tonight and I have to say it is right at the top of my list.
Any televangelist

Back