@Green
Reaction score
What are your picks?

1. Cain - JDS 2/3 - for the just bleeding feeling
2. Silva - Diaz - loling every time for what diaz did
3. Lawler - Rory/Condit - duh...
4. GSP - Penn -it's just fun
5. Edgar - Maynard II

And you secure the hate posts I do rewatch drunk McGregor Aldo pre fight media bcuz it was one of the most fun pre fight stuff.

Anderson vs Leben

Anderson vs Franklin 1/2

Anderson fights

I don't really rewatch fights drunk, but I suppose that if I did I would go with...

Hackney / Joe Son
Kimo / Royce
Forrest / Bonnar
Sapp / Hoost

Im not sure you are asking for fights ive watched two times and was drunk the second time or if you are asking for recommendations

giphy.gif

Travis Browne x Andrei Arlovski

Hendo x Shogun

Gil x Diego

Robbie X Condit

Gaethje x World

I’m usually drunk when I watch fights, so it’s usually the opposite. I have to watch them sober to remember what the fuck happened. But if I had to pick one it would be Hunt/Bigfoot 1. I would take a drink every time there was a shift in the tide of the fight.
hunt_silva640.jpg

454068443.0.jpg

Nick Diaz vs Gomi is a good one to show noob friends after a few ginger ale's.I don't rewatch fights much except when studying footage.There's too many great orgs to watch each week to spend time rewatching stuff.

This was a great fight with UFC's Julian Marquez and Chris Harris from an older Bellator.I googled it and Bellator actually hosts the fight on their website.An absolute war that most haven't seen.

http://www.bellator.com/fight/e4df2g/bellator-150-julian-marquez-vs-chris-harris

I'm sure Ngannou - Lewis would be a lot more fun to watch drunk.

I was hammered for 217. Was yelling and screaming at the bs stoppage of the Cody-tj fight. Watched in the next day and was wondering what the hell i was talking about

Robbie vs Rory was the one I watched last time I was drunk

Still the best damn fight ever

Usually just start a run on the career of a boxer or K1 fighter.

Hoost, Tyson, Roy Jones Jr., Foreman, Hari, Crocop, etc...

Kimbo-Dada.

Drunk or sober, doesn't matter. A beautiful fustercluck of a fight.

Nick Diaz vs Paul Daley - that is my “go to” when showing newbs fights.

Guida vs Sanchez
Lawler vs McDonald
Lesnar vs Carwin
Jones vs DC I

Back