Most hated fight

Darth_Inv1ctu5

Yellow Card
@Black
Reaction score
As I'm thinking about how much I'd love Tony Ferguson and Kevin Lee to simultaneously knock each other out into retirement, I started wondering - what other fights made people evenly passionate about both fighters losing at the same time. There are some amazingly irritating fighters out there. Which pairing got your hate sense into overdrive?

191004050346323325.png

Why did this thread just get bumped

Penn vs Hughes 2 was a tragedy. I’m still upset about how that fight went. Just awful.

Edit. I think I misunderstood the question. I actually didn’t even read the OP

Did some of you read the OP though? Clearly some of you missed what he was actually asking.

Dude that bumped this thread posted 3 times and all are wrong lol.

Welcome back thread. Easy answer.

bisping-gsp-full-fight-video-ufc-217-poster.jpg

You can tell Bisping must have some vision issues in this dark poster.

TO be fair, it was a great fight. But It took way to long to make and ruined the legitimacy of the then lineal MW belt.

Any lay and pray or wall and stall match ups.There are many bad onea over the years.

Jones-Cormier

Jones fans are ridiculous because they openly ignore the steroid use and for whatever reason, cannot say anything negative about the guy. DC fans hate Jones so much they invalidate Jon's career even though he would still be a stud without steroids. There seems to be no middle ground with either. This board was nuts during the hematch.

I don't remember the buildup to Kennedy vs Rockhold, but I know I was wishing for a double KO.

Did some of you read the OP though? Clearly some of you missed what he was actually asking.

Dude that bumped this thread posted 3 times and all are wrong lol.

The later two are kind of right.
Anyway.
Back to the subject.

191004061304946826.jpg

Back