Most Impressive Chin In Boxing

Rosado got trainwrecked by GGG's jabs of hell. Ironically they call this age ''Prime GGG'' yet it wasn't the Ishida type haymakers on Rosado. Rosado was always a big Middleweight. It's like the equivalent of Munguia or Hurd at 154 or the bigger Jermall once at 154. So that resiliance factor with weight helped him. But I do agree with you, in theory Rosado should've folded sooner with GGG, but I guess GGG was going easy on him by design for HBO advisory. That was the fight that catapulted GGG's career on HBO. The Proksa debut was nothing special for the casual entertainment. HBO wanted blood

You do realise that Rosado went up in weight for the GGG fight? He's naturally a light middleweight. I agree with most of what you said, but I just wanted to clarify that GGG's camp offered Rosado a catchweight fight closer to Rosado's weight and he declined and fought at GGG's weight.

Mayweather. That Maidana overhand haymaker to Floyd’s face after the bell with a tooth flying out in slow motion. He leaped into Maidana’s fist. To put in perspective, Pacquiao leaped into Marquez’s haymaker as well. We all know what happened
Yup, suddenly Manny wasn't afraid of needles and random drug testing after that fight

I guess these are the most impressive, but in other way :))

Marvelous Marvin Hagler and George Chuvalo have the two best chins in boxing history imo

Back