Most Impressive Fighter BJ Penn Has a Shot at Beating?

ufcfan1986

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Is there anyone with any name value he has a shot against? Dennis Siver isn’t too big of a name, but at least he got in one good shot against him. That was pretty much it though. That was the closest he came to winning that fight and even that wasn’t close at all.

Also, not just names, but someone who actually has some proven skill in the Octagon. So people like Punk and Floyd don’t count.

I’m thinking the UFC will give him at least one more fight. It’d be nice for him to go out with a win, but that doesn’t look likely given recent performances.

As a long time BJ Penn fan, I don't ever want to see him in the cage again.

Frankie Edgar

I hope he doesn't fight again. I was never a fan but I hate seeing past prime fighters getting pummeled with little resistance.

Andy Wang.

Like you wouldn’t watch.

Jon Jones, Lesnar, Stipe.

BJ GOAT can beat anyone bro.

If we get to see this...

bj-penn-underwater-training.jpg

BJ%20Penn%20running%20the%20rock%202.jpg

2BJBack.jpg

...well then, it's pretty much guaranteed.

Im not sure he would beat anyone on the roster these days.

Amanda Nunes

I would say Cyborg but I think she smashes him.

I saw BJ's last fight. I've seen his recent FB pictures. It deeply saddens me to say it, but I'm not sure he'd beat anyone man on the roster if the fight was tomorrow.

Gomi? Rematch 15 years after the first.

SOMEONE has to win that fight. And maybe that would allow that SOMEONE to go out well.

Is there anyone with any name value he has a shot against? Dennis Siver isn’t too big of a name, but at least he got in one good shot against him. That was pretty much it though. That was the closest he came to winning that fight and even that wasn’t close at all.

Also, not just names, but someone who actually has some proven skill in the Octagon. So people like Punk and Floyd don’t count.

I’m thinking the UFC will give him at least one more fight. It’d be nice for him to go out with a win, but that doesn’t look likely given recent performances.
Aldo...probably

Back