Most I've ever been invested in a game... That sucked

TheGumby

Claymation Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Actually went to high school with case keenum. Sane algebra class and I believe biology. Was always the super star qb, lead us to our first state championship as a high school. We were only a 3A school which is mid sized in Texas. Best thing about that guy is he was always humble even in high school, nice to everyone no matter what. Sucks to see his Cinderella story end like that.

I don't watch football and I never heard of this brah until I read OP. You can't really feel that bad for a star QB of an NFL Team when he's rich and can OD on pussy any time he wants.

Just googled the guy

Casey_Kasem.jpg

I remember his music countdowns

He didn't die .... He had a great year and will likely have more

If it helps, i didn't go to the same HS as the qb for my local team, but he's going to the superbowl.

Yeah I was pulling for Keenum too, I liked him a lot when he played for the Texans, I was bitching when they traded him away in 2015 so they could bring in Bryan Hoyer and Brock Osweiler to stink up the joint, Keenum had his team in the NFC Championship while Hoyer is holding Tom Brady's jock strap and Brock is probably done as a starting QB, it was pretty obvious to me that Keenum had a lot of potential, says a lot about Texans GM Rick Smith and coach Bill O'Brien being clueless fucks that don't know what they are doing.

You should be happy he defied his expectations for the season and his career really. He kind of changed the league and fans perception of the type of player he is and will get some kind of pay raise. He's also a part of NFL playoff history. Every year his hail mary will be played during the playoffs.

Case is turning into the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL. The Vikings are going to be kicking themselves when they choose Bridgewater over him and let Case walk to another team... then proceed to miss the playoffs yet again.

Wouldn’t mind seeing Case land with the Broncos next year.

If he wants to win, he needs to follow in the footsteps of other great Vikings quarterbacks and put dead turkeys and shit in his teammates' lockers.

I certainly hope he gets the opportunity to start somewhere. The thing that honestly sticks out about him is just how nice he is in real life. As a kid in HS when everyone is on your nuts because your the QB of the team (in TX mind you, where football is just below God) and your still nice and humble to everyone no matter what it makes you appreciate that individual.

Yeah, I hear you.

Canadian mens' hockey in Japan ..... I may have cried. Manly cry!

Back