Most memorable EDM Tracks - Dubstep, Drumstep, Drum n Bass, Jungle, Trance, House, etc.

Please for the love of god stop using the term EDM! It's like dumping all rock music in the American Rock category.

Beat doesnt drop until just over 2 minutes in, then hits hard.

If you are into late 80s to mid 90s video games...

Not really a fan of this type of music(im a metalhead) but god damn it everyone in my high school was playing this song, it felt like it was on constant replay.

This one is on the new Forza Horizon game and I dont mind it surprisingly.
Japanese pop/edm.

This one is on the new Forza Horizon game and I dont mind it surprisingly.
Japanese pop/edm.

How do you know this? Ralph Fulton head producer said on a live stream that none of the music has been confirmed other then a few Hospital records tracks by Fred V and Grafix and the I can see for miles remix heard in the trailer.

Soundtracks are diff. for games like Horizon cause it's all licensed music and because of these licenses, that goes down to literally the very end of a game going gold.

The fred v track sounds dope though. Can't wait to dl it.

How do you know this? Ralph Fulton head producer said on a live stream that none of the music has been confirmed other then a few Hospital records tracks by Fred V and Grafix and the I can see for miles remix heard in the trailer.

Soundtracks are diff. for games like Horizon cause it's all licensed music and because of these licenses, that goes down to literally the very end of a game going gold.

The fred v track sounds dope though. Can't wait to dl it.

Always someone looking to argue even on a music thread... :(
Its already been played in the game.... thats all i meant by it.
I have no clue if it will be on it for release.

Last edited:
Back