Most One-Sided 5-Round HW Beatdown ever?

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Velasquez - JDS 2 was more damaging I grant you. But off the top of my head I can't remember a more one-sided 5 round HW domination than last night. That was worse than Herring - Lesnar. It was even more humiliating than Werdum - Browne 1. Ngannou just crouched on hands and knees or flat on his back helpless or swinging single wild punches at the air with his feet planted.

50-44 lol

6U8H3uJg.jpg

Its weird bc stipe dominated him, but if they rematched, I'm not 100% sure Stipe would win again. That first round was very scary. If ngannou lands any of those crazy punches its over.

Stipe is a beast. I'm proud to be from Ohio.

He gave Ngannou the Cain Velasquez treatment. But we will have to see how he fairs against Cain's style, if he does indeed come back this year like planned.

Its weird bc stipe dominated him, but if they rematched, I'm not 100% sure Stipe would win again. That first round was very scary. If ngannou lands any of those crazy punches its over.

He'd win again probably about 8 times out of 10.

Hunt got a way worse beating when he faced Stipe. Was TKO'd in the last round though.

Werdum's lady fight has to be up there

Maybe. It looked like Khabib in his last fight.

O.H......

It was very onesided in the last four rounds but I wouldn't say it was much of a beatdown. Sure, Ngannou took many punches to the face and body but many of the grounded strikes looked quite pillowfisted from a gassed Miocic. Total domination but not a beatdown.

I'm not a big fan of doing that. Haha

But.... I O!!!
I'm glad you said that bc I honestly kind if hate it especially when I'm out and the drunk tard won't stop going O.H and for some reason people will always give a shitty half I.O no matter how many times the fucker does it.

Did someone just say it looked like Khabibs last one?

Lmao.

Ngannou was on his hands and knees COMPLETELY still for large portions of the bout, and it was almost like Stipe didn’t want to hit him.

Nothing was worse,er better than old man Randy Couture dominating big Tim Sylvia for 5 rounds

Stipe didn't do much TBH. The match was more Ngannou vs his own gas tank. All Stipe had to do was survive round 1, which he did luckily for him. After that most Sherdoggers could have beat Ngannou yet Stipe still couldn't finish him off..

Back