Most One-Sided 5-Round HW Beatdown ever?

Has to go to decision? If not,

Miocic%20hunt%20prebijanje_huntr3223.jpg

It was very one-sided, but Stipe was actually quite disappointing in my opinion. He could have easily finished Ngannou throughout that fight, but instead, he decided to just lay on his back and throw meaningless punches at him.

I'm a Stipe fan, but if that was Cain in his position, I have no doubt that Cain would have gotten a TKO finish.

Stipe didn't do much TBH. The match was more Ngannou vs his own gas tank. All Stipe had to do was survive round 1, which he did luckily for him. After that most Sherdoggers could have beat Ngannou yet Stipe still couldn't finish him off..

I would absolutely pay to watch you face Ngannou after he runs on a treadmill for 5 minutes. Sounds fun right?

Its weird bc stipe dominated him, but if they rematched, I'm not 100% sure Stipe would win again. That first round was very scary. If ngannou lands any of those crazy punches its over.

Stipe is a beast. I'm proud to be from Ohio.
I think Stipe would avoid those wild sloppy punches again and finish him.He could of finished him last night and I wish he did.Ohio here also.War Stipe!!

Velasquez - JDS 2 was more damaging I grant you. But off the top of my head I can't remember a more one-sided 5 round HW domination than last night. That was worse than Herring - Lesnar. It was even more humiliating than Werdum - Browne 1. Ngannou just crouched on hands and knees or flat on his back helpless or swinging single wild punches at the air with his feet planted.

50-44 lol
Stipe strikes 208, 'A level athlete'34.....Stipe takedowns 6, 'A level athlete' 0. Stipe rounds won 5, 'A level athlete' 0.

Stipe is tougher than Cain and seems to hit harder. He doesn't have the same high-pace ability that Cain showed earlier in his career, but who the hell knows what Cain can do now. I don't see what threats Cain poses to Stipe, but i see Stipe hurting Cain.

It was very one-sided, but Stipe was actually quite disappointing in my opinion. He could have easily finished Ngannou throughout that fight, but instead, he decided to just lay on his back and throw meaningless punches at him.

I'm a Stipe fan, but if that was Cain in his position, I have no doubt that Cain would have gotten a TKO finish.

Werent they saying he fought this way to prove a point?

Because he heard some opinions that he(Stipe) had no business being in there with Francis.

Pretty sure that was a slap in the face to whoever doubted.

I'm glad you said that bc I honestly kind if hate it especially when I'm out and the drunk tard won't stop going O.H and for some reason people will always give a shitty half I.O no matter how many times the fucker does it.

I've lived in Ohio my whole life and I've did the OH thing probably less than ten times in my whole life and you just witnessed one of them. Haha

I'm in my mid 30s too.

Werent they saying he fought this way to prove a point?

Because he heard some opinions that he(Stipe) had no business being in there with Francis.

Pretty sure that was a slap in the face to whoever doubted.
That's a dumb argument. Finishing Francis would have proved more of a point than anything else.

More so than making your opponent useless for 20 minutes??? Smh
If he was doing a lot of damage over that 20 minutes then sure, that could have been more impressive. But Stipe wasn't even doing much other than holding onto him and not letting him up. It looked like Stipe was incapable of doing much to him, and personally I think it hurt his image more than helped it.

I've lived in Ohio my whole life and I've did the OH thing probably less than ten times in my whole life and you just witnessed one of them. Haha

I'm in my mid 30s too.

The Buckeye etiquette is three times. (Three cheers, etc.) Anything more, and you are "that guy."

Has to go to decision? If not,

Miocic%20hunt%20prebijanje_huntr3223.jpg
Good call. It didn't say decision so this should be winner.
For some reason I was only thinking title fights and put randy vs Tim but it didn't day title fights only.
Stipe hunt has to be the winner

I'm in my mid 30s too.
Same here. That might actually be the first time I've ever started one lol.

There's only been like 3 HW fights that have gone 5 rounds in the history of MMA.

I mean, Stipe was pretty much just tapping Ngannou from the third round on. About as one sided a fight gets. But not a Beat down

Back