most powerful striking techniques

if everyone can do.

it's the capoeira kick!
capoeira-kick_13215279244.gif

That's pretty fucking sweet!

I've never wanted to hit a sparring partner with one but on the bag my rear elbows land real solid, but as far as combat tested strikes go I'd say my right roundhouse.

if everyone can do.

it's the capoeira kick!
capoeira-kick_13215279244.gif

Its low percentage and risky but damn that would have some amazing amount of force behind it.

Gets my vote for now.

Are you asking for the most powerful strike in general or which is our personal, most powerful strike?
In general I would say the spinning back kick (ushirogero)

(0,44 s mark)

or the forward rolling kick (domawashi kaitengeri).

(2 min mark)
Ofcourse both are low% hit, and if you do not hit with the domawashi, it looks a bit silly.
High knee is a contender too.

(1 minute mark)

My most powerful technique is the straight knee to the body (chudan hizageri). I have broken the ribs of several opponents with them.

I've been working throwing side kicks landing with the heel and for me i've been having success knocking people over with it.

The one they don't see coming.

Probably roundhouse kick to the head. You would be surprised how little damage mid section kicks does as a light switcher. Doesn't do the job. I don't recommend it on the street.

What are in your opinion the most devastating strikes you can throw that does the most damage? Legal for competition use of course. Imo the spinning back kick is an extrememly powerful move. What's yours?
A good old fashioned roundhouse kick kick to the head is always nice. For maximum acceptable damage in a UFC fight? I think jon Jones got away with innumerable spinning back elbows that landed on the very back of the head of his opponents. I know those aren't very creative but I think it's more about hitting them on the right buttons anyway.
<Fedor23>

the one you can generate the most force on. it really depends on the individual. george foreman's punch was one of the hardest strikes i have ever seen. when it comes down to ability to deal damage it is usually the strikes with the densest bone mass behind them, elbows, knees, head butts and stomps. the head butt is a truly frightening weapon if you know how to use it. think mark coleman. they banned head butts for a reason.

Back