Most reliable fight outcome predictor for Conor/Khabib

TheLastEmperorReurns

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/user/UFC/search?query=simulator

Predicts fight outcomes with a higher than 75% correct rate (talking who wins or loses, not the method of course).

simulated Jones getting headkick KO over DC.

simulated Conor knocking out Eddie Alvarez.

simulated Conor beating Nate Diaz by split decision for fucks sakes (he ended up winning by majority decision0

an example of it getting a fight wrong (predicting Stipe to finish DC).

When I went over all the simulations last time I counted something like 9 out of 12 correct predictions.

more reliable than any analyst I think.

I am now telling the computer to reveal which chocolate bar has the golden ticket.

Khabib vs Conor fight simulation.

giphy.gif

GSP has correctly predicted all of Conor's fights in recent years.

He says Conor is going to lose.

<GSPWoah>

It will eventually regress back to around 50%.

The real question is how often does it correctly predict pull-outs due to weight cuts or injury.

Khabib by TKO.

Im putting 6K down on it. Kidding, but seriously, if I could find legit evidence that this thing has a 75% correct outcome, Id be using it every card. And I dont even gamble. What gambler wouldnt take a .750 winning percentage?

It will eventually regress back to around 50%.

The real question is how often does it correctly predict pull-outs due to weight cuts or injury.

I doubt it would regress back to 50%.

Thing is the simulator is probably as accurate as betting lines- meaning that the favorite generally wins but not always.

Conor taps before the end of the first.

Chalks it up to ring rust.

Claims he is looking "fookin forward to the rematch".

Never accepts the rematch.

Goes and gets beat up by Mayweather again for money.

Im putting 6K down on it. Kidding, but seriously, if I could find legit evidence that this thing has a 75% correct outcome, Id be using it every card. And I dont even gamble. What gambler wouldnt take a .750 winning percentage?

https://www.youtube.com/user/UFC/search?query=simulator

literally just go through the archives here and tally up the results and you'll see.

The thing with this though is that the simulator's predictions just match the betting favorite.

The fact that Khabib is a slight favorite over Conor already implies that he wins more than 5 out of 10 match-ups.

go over the videos 1 by 1 and tally up the results

Why would I waste my time to find out something doesn't do what I know it doesn't?It doesn't pick at over 75% that's just silly.People don't even pick at over 75%.Most people pick at about 61-63%.

Why would I waste my time to find out something doesn't do what I know it doesn't?It doesn't pick at over 75% that's just silly.People don't even pick at over 75%.Most people pick at about 61-63%.

-Asks me for proof

-Refuses to look at the proof by reproducing the evidence in front of his own eyes (the most valuable idea in scientific truth finding- being able to reproduce lab results).

Back