Most Unprofessional Pro Wrestler?

For the most part yes but I really liked Hhh vs Goldust.
Yeah, but the point was booked in ME, and pulled out on short notice to avoid doing a job. Given that it's the biggest card of the year, and was at a time when the territory was down, it's amazing how little heat Michaels got for it.
Michael's lack of professionalism may have been a blessing in disguise, though, as Hart/Austin was a byproduct of it. That was basically the match that set Austin on trajectory to become the most over guy in the business.

Yeah, but the point was booked in ME, and pulled out on short notice to avoid doing a job. Given that it's the biggest card of the year, and was at a time when the territory was down, it's amazing how little heat Michaels got for it.
Michael's lack of professionalism may have been a blessing in disguise, though, as Hart/Austin was a byproduct of it. That was basically the match that set Austin on trajectory to become the most over guy in the business.
Oh I wasn't saying that it made up for it, just that Austin Bret wasn't the only worthwhile thing on the show and most panned wwe ppvs have a hidden gem or two.

Vince was just too enamoured with him at that point I guess. It's amazing what fans will give you a pass on too if you're a great wrestler.

Oh I wasn't saying that it made up for it, just that Austin Bret wasn't the only worthwhile thing on the show and most panned wwe ppvs have a hidden gem or two.

Vince was just too enamoured with him at that point I guess. It's amazing what fans will give you a pass on too if you're a great wrestler.

He was infatuated with Shawn. Watch the shit in 96. It's disgusting.

I did. I'd still take it over letting dx 2.0 run raw in 2006 and shoving his head up his ass though. <{clintugh}>

I think it's funny how Shawn had basically no clean title matches in 96 except for losing the belt to Sid, which was glorious. Vader and Davey beat him like 5 times combined. Thank God for Mankind/Taker and Austin/Bret.

EDIT: Actually, the thing with Jose was Shawn's excuse for losing to Sid. So, he had zero.

Last edited:
From what I've seen, pretty much everyone that been named here is shit, without a doubt. However, there's Vic Grimes who threw New Jack from a scaffold and then there's Yoshiko Hirano, the woman who shot on Act Yasukawa and caused her retirement. Act Yasukawa, who gave up being able to have children to fulfill her dream of being a pro wrestler.

Never get in a fight with an ugly person. They have nothing to lose.

Bruiser Brody, if anyone but him pulled that shit he did in the cage with Lex, they’d have never worked again.

I know Brody punched out Gorilla Monsoon back in the WWWF. I haven't seen a proper write up of what happened. It's not addressed in Brody's book and I haven't come across anything online.

It must have been a bad incident if the McMahon's didn't use him during Backlund's reign or Hulk's. There was talk of Brody eventually going to the WWF back in the late 80's, but it never materialized either due to how Brody conducted business, Brody wasn't ready to leave Japan behind him or the Monsoon incident.

I know that Monsoon used to own some of WWC in Puerto Rico. Does anyone know if Brody's shares that he owned in the company allegedly were Monsoon's shares?

I know Brody punched out Gorilla Monsoon back in the WWWF. I haven't seen a proper write up of what happened. It's not addressed in Brody's book and I haven't come across anything online.

It must have been a bad incident if the McMahon's didn't use him during Backlund's reign or Hulk's. There was talk of Brody eventually going to the WWF back in the late 80's, but it never materialized either due to how Brody conducted business, Brody wasn't ready to leave Japan behind him or the Monsoon incident.

I know that Monsoon used to own some of WWC in Puerto Rico. Does anyone know if Brody's shares that he owned in the company allegedly were Monsoon's shares?
Gorilla Monsoon was not KO'd by Brody. There was a backstage disagreement and a scuffle but they were pulled apart. No one was KO'd. Also, it's not smart to scuffle with a minority owner of the wrestling company. Keep in mind, Monsoon was still one of the top heels and part owner of the WWWF back in '76 when Brody came in. He was incredibly hard to work with as he still wanted complete control over his character, his matches, and the outcome. Coming into the WWWF was a bit of a change and it helped Brody that Hansen was there in '76 as well. But Brody often no sold and stiffed his fellow wrestlers and it bothered Vince Sr and Gorilla. That led to their backstage pull apart at the very end of May 1977. I believe it was in Texas. It's also important to note that Brody matched Jose Gonzales, his would be killer, many times in 1976 and a few times in '77 and most of the time, Brody no sold Gonzales against the wishes of Vince Sr. Of course, after that scuffle and his overall attitude and not being a company guy, he was basically blackballed. As noted, he wasn't just a top wrestler and minority owner but VERY CLOSE FRIEND of Vince Sr. He's one of the select few that was untouchable when Vince Jr bought the promotion over and he stayed with the Fed until he passed.

There was talk about bringing Brody back into the WWF in the mid-late 80s but Brody wouldn't lose to Hulk and the money he was making in Japan, Mexico, and PR was more than he would make in a restrictive and exclusive WWF contract.

You do bring up a very interesting point and something I touched upon once before but it never caught on; Monsoon was part owner/promoter of WWC and ironically enough, he was part owner until after Brody's death. I believe Monsoon left the WWC in the October of '88, a few months after Brody's death. If I'm not mistaken, when Monsoon left in '88, Monsoon had enough pull, not to mention Brody's death, caused the NWA to split from the WWC

jbl-wwe.jpg

Who takes it? For the longest, I thought it was New Jack, after the Mass Transit incident and the multiple stories of him going into business for himself.

However, I've just seen a bunch of footage from a former favorite of mine, Low Ki, with some truly unprofessional actions, including kicking Chris Hero in the face, and doing the same to guy other indy guy for blowing a spot. Also saw the knockout Cornette was talking about on his podcast.

So who is most unprofessional? Anyone I'm missing?

Professional means something that is done for a living. So the wrestlers not earning a living are the "most unprofessional."

Good call

A known bully, who picked on guys much smaller or anyone who appeared to be weaker than him. Cant believe Joey Styles of all people knocked him the fuck out. Lol

Good call

A known bully, who picked on guys much smaller or anyone who appeared to be weaker than him. Cant believe Joey Styles of all people knocked him the fuck out. Lol
He’s still one of my favorite wrestlers. Clothesline From Hell could legit fuck you up

The Hirano/Yasukawa incident was a really just a shoot, which has happened a million times in a wrestling ring around the world in the history of wrestling, especially in yesteryears. This, to me, was not even on the same level of, say, Choshu/Maeda but the end result is what made it arguably (seem) worse and quite tragic. At the end of the day, it was two wrestlers who shot on each other with one being the far superior fighter causing some life-changing harm. Also, being two female wrestlers, I think we view it with a slightly different lens.

This.

1-Because they are girls.
2-Most of the blame goes to the ref/promoters/seconds for not stopping the fight.

What exactly happened to the skinny girl that she had to retire? Ass kicking always look brutal because of the blood/swelling but usually are not major as some injurys.

Also what is really funny is that the skinny one still bounces of the ropes in the middle of the fight, its a very weird shoot in that sense, its like fight-work-fight-work-fight lol.

What exactly happened to the skinny girl that she had to retire? Ass kicking always look brutal because of the blood/swelling but usually are not major as some injurys.

Also what is really funny is that the skinny one still bounces of the ropes in the middle of the fight, its a very weird shoot in that sense, its like fight-work-fight-work-fight lol.

She had bad fractures to cheekbone, nasal, and orbital. She already was blind in one eye (unsure if same or different side.)

I love that Stevie Richards destroyed JBL with the chair.

JBL was always a jerk off. Typical high school jock mentality in a sport that the other person trusts you not to paralyze them for life.

He deserved 20 more shots to the dome as a matter of fact.

Most of my picks have been mentioned: New Jack is a piece of shit; Michaels is just unprofessional as all hell; JBL is just a douchebag jock who picks on smaller guys.

Not going to say he's on the same level as the others, but currently Enzo seems like a real douche. Didn't Reigns kick him off the tour bus? Basically made Neville leave. Now cut due to the allegations against him.

Back