Most wins without a KO/TKO

Alexandre Ferreira, nickname Cacareco, fought once in the UFC and lost to Vlad Matyushenko at UFC 122. 18 wins, none by KO/TKO.

Royce gracie lol

15 wins and 1 tko and that was recently

I think Yahya might be the guy, to be honest.

dominick cruz?
He used Mizugaki as a training pad for like 2 minutes before the ref saved his life. That was after he was stripped of the belt and then came back after 2 years away.

according to a brief internet search Diego Sanchez has the most decisions in UFC history at 18. he is 11-7 in those.

And a good chunk of those 11 were ridiculous robberies where he flailed wildly at the air while blocking punches with his face.

Gsp went on a looong run of humping grown men to the most boring decisions after Matt Serra made him tap to strikes.

Tecia Torres, the co-main event this weekend, has never had KO and only 1 submission in 10 career fights (so 9 decisions).

Tarec Saffiedine is a pretty good striker with only 1 KO win
Yeah I think that's more unusual than some submission guy like Maia who of course has few T/KO wins. Although he is pretty well-rounded, for his style mostly being a striker, only one TKO win is crazy. I guess he doesn't have much pop.

Back