Motorsports thread. Discuss any motorsports here | Page 23

Discussion in 'Sports Bar' started by ralphc1, Mar 16, 2017.

1. ralphc1 Gold Belt

ralphc1
    I laughed at them changing a spark plug prior to the start. I suspect they are pushing too hard on the engine performance to try to out qualify Hamilton and it's killing the engines.

I doubt that Hamilton has the number of retirements he had last season. I truly believe many of those were caused intentionally as Mercedes wanted to get a title for Rosberg thinking it would keep him on the team. Rosberg had to see what was going on which was why he decided to retire a winner.

I'm wondering about Bottas. He doesn't seem to be having power plant problems but seems to have good and bad tracks.

2. RerouteToRemain Red Belt

RerouteToRemain
    Probably what it is. Seems like the reliability happened after the upgrades though as well.

Yeah the was something fishy about last year. Hamilton had issue after issue, Nico crashed into him like 2-3 times with no repercussions, had no reliability issues and Hamilton still almost won.

Yeah he doesn't seem to have consistent fast pace at all. He plays well with the team but other than a couple races he is definitely slower.