Motown Phenom: "Conor wasn't 100% - if they make the rematch I might as well retire."

Because he wasnt breathing heavy from the teeps and body shots. Lol at "Im always in great shape" and then using that lame excuse of "off the couch in 2 weeks". Boohoo.

Who is the 2nd wrestler that Conor beat?

It's funny that a guy who thinks he's next got tapped by the #1 contender and he's headlining a free show against a guy who already beat him. Kevin Lee is trying to be a trash talker like Conor but he's terrible at it, almost as bad as Covington. ON top of it the guy is whining for a 165 LB division and title fight against GSP because he knows he's not close to the 155 LB title.

How is Lee next in line exactly?

He is 1-1 in his last 2. Maybe he should win a couple more fights before having such high expectations.

It's funny that a guy who thinks he's next got tapped by the #1 contender and he's headlining a free show against a guy who already beat him. Kevin Lee is trying to be a trash talker like Conor but he's terrible at it, almost as bad as Covington. ON top of it the guy is whining for a 165 LB division and title fight against GSP because he knows he's not close to the 155 LB title.

No disrespect to Raging Al, but that fight was a long time ago.

20170715122701_ds4_1598.JPG

Already looking past Iaquinta (15th December)
T-Ferg earned the TS but the Motown Phenom feels he's next in line
Showbusiness shouldn't be getting in the way of fighters' progression
Sees weaknesses in both Conor's and Khabib's games that he can exploit

Gonna be a good scrap. Al had a lot of trouble with Lee and that was his debut 4 years ago. I'd be surprised to see Al get the win here.

Because he wasnt breathing heavy from the teeps and body shots. Lol at "Im always in great shape" and then using that lame excuse of "off the couch in 2 weeks". Boohoo.
You didnt answer the question though

why he gonna retire not like hes in line for a title shot lmao

His last fight he came back from being hurt bad, to finishing Barboza......

He fought Tony with a staph infection.
I thought he did very well against tony I have no reason to believe he wouldn't crush tony if he were healthy

Kind of sucks that Khabib has retirement in mind.

Wish he'd face Poirier, Lee, and Ferguson before his career is over.
If Khabib retires, he will go down as the biggest duck all time in the UFC.

He's beaten 2 of the best wrestlers in his UFC tenure. Khabib isnt a wrestler, he a true grappler. Conor eats wrestlers for breakfast, finished Mendes with a bum knee.

I see you keep trying and the comedic part is that you don't even seem to realize that your AV pretty much gives away what kind of credibility you have left, or never had to begin with.
Entertaining <{MingNope}>

I agree w/ Lee on all the points, but Khabib definitely won more than Conor lost.
I did see where Conor wasn't prepared to capitalize on the moments that we knew would materialize.
Ferguson needs next shot for the sport.
If Lee beats Al, then depending on how Ferg vs. 'bib goes -- Lee should get the next shot.
If Conor can win a fight or 2 in the meantime then Conor vs. Ferg or a rematch vs. 'bib would be epic.

I disagree. He cuts too much and lacks durability. He took some hell against barboza, trinaldo, etc. dude didn’t quit against ferg despite having staph. He’s a good fighter, and has heart. I believe he’s doing himself an injustice by fighting at 55
he's to small for 170, 165 division would suit him and Khabib better.

Conor got mauled by chad. 2week noticed and gassed.

Are we really gonna debate this fight again...mendes couldn't last a full 2 rounds with conor on a bum knee...

Back