Motown Phenom: "Conor wasn't 100% - if they make the rematch I might as well retire."

1-1 in his last 2

6-1 in his last 7, with 5 finishes.

Doesn't change that he lost literally his second last fight.

Maybe I am accustomed to the old UFC where fighters had to have a run of wins to earn a title shot.

A one fight "win streak" doesn't really impress me.

he's to small for 170, 165 division would suit him and Khabib better.
We are talking 5 lbs. there are much smaller men than him doing well at ww. Perry, Cerrone, Nelson, masvidal,Vicente imo are all smaller than him if he were to move up.

This guy is just a Khabib hater, he's been talking trash for years and picked Conor to win now he's got excuses that Conor and his coach don't agree with.

I feel like TS is taking this quote out of context and a lot of bitter commentators didn’t watch the video.

He said what gets parroted around here and it makes sense. Tony has earned it and should be next. Conor doesn’t deserve it and it puts a black on eye on sport to give him a rematch. He hopes to get a shot at Tony again someday.

Doesn't change that he lost literally his second last fight.

Maybe I am accustomed to the old UFC where fighters had to have a run of wins to earn a title shot.

A one fight "win streak" doesn't really impress me.

lol at one fight "win streak" I miss the old days of challengers needing good win streaks for title shots.

Id watch Lee vs Conor and it's what should be next for both..... but this isn't a sport. It's sports entertainment. So we won't get it unless there's an injury dropout in a future Conor fight.

Kevin vs Conor would be an explosive 1st round.

He's beaten 2 of the best wrestlers in his UFC tenure. Khabib isnt a wrestler, he a true grappler. Conor eats wrestlers for breakfast, finished Mendes with a bum knee.

Eddie isnt even close to being a good pffensive wrestler.

Great defensive wrestler though

20170715122701_ds4_1598.JPG

Already looking past Iaquinta (15th December)
T-Ferg earned the TS but the Motown Phenom feels he's next in line
Showbusiness shouldn't be getting in the way of fighters' progression
Sees weaknesses in both Conor's and Khabib's games that he can exploit

Kevin Lee has confirmed what I have been saying for weeks on here. Conor wasn't 100%. Thank you for telling the truth as I always do Kevin.

No way Conor gets in there with another wrestler.

Lee would get fucked up bad by Conor. Mendes is a better wrestler, physically more powerful with probably more power behind his punches, yet he was not able to get out of the second round against an injured McGregor who was not fighting the takedowns.

finished Mendes with a bum knee.

Sorry, but this is pure fiction.

Post-fight, Kavanagh told Helwani that Conor was injured early in camp, but that his knee was 100% 2 weeks out from the fight.

I trust Kav on this, as he has no reason to lie. Meanwhile, Conor in spin mode, talking about a fight where he showed weakness, is the last person I would listen to. This is the same cartoon character who coined '3 times me size'.

Lee would get fucked up bad by Conor. Mendes is a better wrestler, physically more powerful with probably more power behind his punches, yet he was not able to get out of the second round against an injured McGregor who was not fighting the takedowns.

Conor was not injured. Stop repeating this fiction.

KL showing his bias again. How the hell would he know what another man feels or thinks. He hyped up conor so hard before the match and now moving the goal posts.

Hope Al beats him again and makes him irrelevant.

LMAO at first I was like "who?" I forgot he had that corny ass nick name. I like Lee though. I think he can give Khabib some serious trouble.

Because he wasnt breathing heavy from the teeps and body shots. Lol at "Im always in great shape" and then using that lame excuse of "off the couch in 2 weeks". Boohoo.

Yeah because staying in shape and being in fighting shape are totally the same thing...

<{1-1}><{1-1}><{1-1}>

Back