Motown Phenom: "Conor wasn't 100% - if they make the rematch I might as well retire."

Lee should stfu and fight a top 5 opponent if he wants a shot at The Eagle.

Stop being ignorant dude it's not gonna get you far in life

The irony. I get my info from Kavanagh. You get yours from a guy known for saying outrageous shit like "I'll crush his hips and strangle him". lel

20170715122701_ds4_1598.JPG

Already looking past Iaquinta (15th December)
T-Ferg earned the TS but the Motown Phenom feels he's next in line
Showbusiness shouldn't be getting in the way of fighters' progression
Sees weaknesses in both Conor's and Khabib's games that he can exploit

Does he really thinks that he is next in line ? Also he is just mad that he got his prediction wrong .

He's beaten 2 of the best wrestlers in his UFC tenure. Khabib isnt a wrestler, he a true grappler. Conor eats wrestlers for breakfast, finished Mendes with a bum knee.
Lol.

Kevin needs to wait his turn. Does he think he is Conor and alllowed to skip the line? Please. Al is going to show this guy where he belongs at LW.
I don't think Iaqui ta beats Lee now that he has 4 years improvement and Khabib's blueprint for a 50-44 or in Lee's case a 30-26 victory.

Khabib vs Tony

Dustin vs Kevin Lee/Al Iaquinta (probably Lee)

Conor vs Nate

We all good with this?

I don't think Iaqui ta beats Lee now that he has 4 years improvement and Khabib's blueprint for a 50-44 or in Lee's case a 30-26 victory.

And you think Raging Al hasnt? Dude has improved more and the scarier part is he is angrier now than he was before. Also he lasted 5 rounds with the GOAT LW in Khabib so fighting a glass jaw one dimensional wrestler in Lee wont be much of a problem.

Gonna be a good scrap. Al had a lot of trouble with Lee and that was his debut 4 years ago. I'd be surprised to see Al get the win here.
Agree, it's a true pick 'em fight. If Al can keep it standing, he should be able to hurt Lee who has a terrible chin. If Lee manages to get him down, he can possibly tap him.

Easily? How?

Lee beat down Barboza worse than Khabib did and finished him.

By being better technically everywhere.

All Lee has over Khabib is athleticism.

He's not wrong. There's no hope for anyone if they're gonna keep holding up the division in favor of profit. May as well change divisions or promotions.

LOL.

Tony should fight Khabib. Any other fight than Khabib-Tony is number 1 bullshit

Easily? How?

Lee beat down Barboza worse than Khabib did and finished him.

Finished him in the 5th round.

Khabib's fight with Edson was only 3 rounds.

And I'd say they were pretty equal in terms of beatdowns.

All these young bucks want a payday or they cry about retiring.

Fucking snowflake generation we live in, you never saw fighters acting like this back in the day.

Who? Lee? When did he say a thing about money? He said TITLE SHOT - and thats all he kept saying. Even when he made the retirement remark he went on to say 'Do I gotta show my ass every time to get a title shot, thats not the game Im looking to play' basically telling you he isnt with the talking and running your mouth shit and he wants people to get what they earn. Did you even listen to the thing?

Finished him in the 5th round.

Khabib's fight with Edson was only 3 rounds.

And I'd say they were pretty equal in terms of beatdowns.

Edson almost finished him in the 3rd too.

The irony. I get my info from Kavanagh. You get yours from a guy known for saying outrageous shit like "I'll crush his hips and strangle him". lel

YOU GET YOUR INFO FROM KAVANAGH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
youre a nobody dude stop embarrasing yourself
Watch the notorious documentary and listen to conors knee pop mid roll with roddy. Fking ignorant kids these days.

Back