Mousasi already making that sponsor money. Will they pay him more than the $5K Reebok/UFC paid him?

Hope the MMA sponsorship market has a huge resurgence, and fighters defect from the UFC to Bellator in mass numbers.

We're due for another "UFC vs. PRIDE" promotional war.

afaik he said in the MMA hour that the market is dead and he's not making any reasonable amount of money with sponsors. but cool shorts, definitely way better than the crap that reebok give to UFC fighters

Glad to see him treated right. Felt like the UFC shit on him when he finally became a contender. #MOOSE !!!

He'll make more on sponsors in friggin Belator than he would from pay plus sponsors in the Ultimate Fighting Challenge.

Glad to see him treated right. Felt like the UFC shit on him when he finally became a contender. #MOOSE !!!

Not sure how they shat on him. By offering him Rockhold instead of an interim title fight?

I felt like both Whittaker and Romero deserved it more based on their resumes. If Mousasi would have taken out Rockhold, which I believe stylistically favors him, he would have been next.

GSP kind of shat on the whole situation.

UFC really killed the MMA apparels with the reebok garbage. I hope bellator can revive it with its recruitment of great fighters.

IMG_3829.JPG

Btw, great looking shorts for Moose!

Them short look fire, way better than the shit ufc fighters are wearing nowadays. Always used to like mma shorts but now they’re all the same and it’s not even a good design

He'll make more on sponsors in friggin Belator than he would from pay plus sponsors in the Ultimate Fighting Challenge.
Gegard made 150K in his last fight vs weidman, all totaled. You think he's making >150K in sponsors in Bellator. Love Moose, but lets calm down there fella.

I'm not from Canada, but from what I understand, moose venom is very deadly.

Sage making the same or close the Moose is fucking criminal.
Edit: referring to the posted link and the above comment stating Moose made 150k his last fight.

Makes me want to come up with a clothing line called: Carnage

Glad these fighters who are jumping ship are funky sponsors. I’m sure the ufc killed a large portion of the market.

Good for moose

He probably makes considerably more than that every month. Not twice or three times a year.

Back